Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Freeman tight lol

You gotta go to work in the snow my nig?

Stuck on this fuck ass train right now. I'm 20 mins late for a liaison. And if this hobo Jesus nigga keep walking up and down the aisle I swear to God.

It is what it is but then I got on top and stayed there now it's nothing but you crying. Video game geeks stay losing
Thing is, when I was on top.... It was a time of prosperity..

Everybody was ballin and happy.... We would do random money give aways.... Everybody got along.... No body was getting threatened... Everything was good....

Then you built your little crew and acting like y'all ain't have a voice...

So I gave yall be a voice, a stage, a chance to do it y'all way....I even played y'all villain till y'all "won" and I backed out.... Let y'all have the game...

And instantly it's a failure....

But yea...

Tell it your way

Everybody, this is an example that you can have all the money in the world and it still won't buy you respect

Thing is, when I was on top.... It was a time of prosperity..

Everybody was ballin and happy.... We would do random money give aways.... Everybody got along.... No body was getting threatened... Everything was good....

Then you built your little crew and acting like y'all ain't have a voice...

So I gave yall be a voice, a stage, a chance to do it y'all way....I even played y'all villain till y'all "won" and I backed out.... Let y'all have the game...

And instantly it's a failure....

But yea...

Tell it your way

Who's been getting threatened, who not getting along . FOH, you ain't important on here.

The game only a failure because you're a loser in it

You broke and your own team don't respect you. You the lil nigga.

tenor.gif

Lol at this little snotty nose nigga..............@Chi-town B come get your putty patrol

Last edited:
It's always funny when these dudes come in here acting like it was their choice they're not playing. They trying to convince themselves

It's always funny when these dudes come in here acting like it was their choice they're not playing. They trying to convince themselves

No nigga, u trying to convince yourself that you the reason we not playing

u act like its hard to get money around here

im sittin on 2 mil right now and still aint gone fuck wit this shit come thursday

No nigga, u trying to convince yourself that you the reason we not playing

u act like its hard to get money around here

im sittin on 2 mil right now and still aint gone fuck wit this shit come thursday

You just got that yesterday, before yesterday we're the reason you wasn't playing.

This is over cause y'all are nobodies around here now so good luck on your future endeavors

Back