Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

I already killed the other squad before the game started.

It was known since last week who my targets were.

I can kill yall right now, but i'm gonna let yall slide..... but I need 20% of the earnings..

Judah, either we settle out of court or im suing you for everything
This pretty much my stance.

@Goldie if you wanna take them to court with proof do so. The court taking whole accounts, not just what you were robbed of

@Chi-town B @Murda May yall heard the man. I can take both of your whole accts, but i'm in a good mood. I'll take 20% of yall earnings (including the grand prize money) and walk away.

This is exhibit A incase yall think i'm trolling and this isn't even top 3 of the most damaging evidence.

Screenshot_26.png

@GrumpyOldGuy because of your transgressions you're gonna pay AP whatever you have next Friday and sit out the purge next week

@AP21 the bank gonna send you 10m for missing GOG misuse of the system. Do you want it now or after the Purge?

No point.

Im guilty.

I didnt realize i couldnt rob.

But once i robbed you, Chitown robbed me and i only have like 13k now.
my nigga

wtf was you thinking? you thought protection gave you the ability to rob people but they couldnt rob you? tf??

We had a boss talk behind the scenes, BWG holds the crown for the week.

We had a boss talk behind the scenes, BWG holds the crown for the week.
i should get Judah banned for at least 48 hours b/c his first successful attempt set off a chain of actions after that ultimately lead me to being robbed of practically all my bucks

how much this nigga got in escrow

Back