Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

getting ready just in case

200w.webp

Purge begins at noon (12pmest), reach out to Goldie, AP, or myself for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to.

Protected Members:
Kandy
WhisperingEye
Ohmars
Hellczar
mr litty
Lea
lady du
5th letter

Yo...y’all got “chain snatcher” badges for niggaz who just wanna go around snatching a couple hundred dollars until we get enough to become “robbers”??

Purge begins at noon (12pmest), reach out to Goldie, AP, or myself for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to.

Protected Members:
Kandy
WhisperingEye
Ohmars
Hellczar
mr litty
Lea
lady du
5th letter

For Golden/BNE
Screenshot_25.png

Purge begins in 15 Mins (12pmest),

Reach out to Goldie, AP, or myself for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to.

Protected Members:
Kandy
WhisperingEye
Ohmars
Hellczar
mr litty
Lea
lady du
5th letter
Golden

Purge begins:

Reach out to Goldie, AP, or myself for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to.

Protected Members:
Kandy
WhisperingEye
Ohmars
Hellczar
mr litty
Lea
lady du
5th letter
Golden
Grumpy

Back