Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

tenor.gif

I think instead of making the grand prize 10M plus the witness protection money, i think it should be the money the Bank collects from all the failed robbery attempts and the witness protection money.

Yea cause what I look like giving my money to people in the purge when I want nothing to do with it.

I’m basically giving niggas 500k to not rob me. Nah fuck that.

I don’t think they should get my 500k. Not in a pot. Not in a pan.

that's price to pay if u want safety
I can pay the price but why is it being handed over to people in the purge if I want nothing to do with it. That’s my money!

This shit dumb anyway because it was millions out there and niggas robbing and ending up with pennies. The bank beating all y’all asses because of the failed attempts.

I need to partner with the bank. They the smart one.

I can pay the price but why is it being handed over to people in the purge if I want nothing to do with it. That’s my money!

This shit dumb anyway because it was millions out there and niggas robbing and ending up with pennies. The bank beating all y’all asses because of the failed attempts.

I need to partner with the bank. They the smart one.

The money from the bank goes to the winner

And am I paying 500k to keep my stash or am I automatically keeping my stash because I used money?

If it’s the latter, I want my 1m back for the last two weeks.

How tho, i paid 10M for that shit. That shit's available in the store for everybody.

Back