Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mobile Issues

I just figured you always had to be connected to WiFi for tha site to work...thought @Goldie had worked a deal wit WiFi lol

I've been searching google and this has been said multiple times:

"I faced same issue. In my case the cause was data saver settings in chrome. Go to chrome settings, select data saver and disable it."

" I have similar problem when using Chrome for Android with Data Saver feature turned on. Problem gone by turning off Data Saver or go to Incognito mode."

Might work.

anybody try this?

Since a nigga found out tha jobs WiFi password I don’t really worry about it anymore...only time I can’t get on tha site is when I’m out/driving...but that gives my reactions time to build up so when I log back on after a few hours and got like 6 alerts I be like “Ohhh shit!!”

:hahaha:

:cry:

Oddly right now without VPN or WiFi I just typed this mobily, unless Goldie just did something I changed one thing n my settings

Ohh?! Google chrome... lol...I had to get a google chrome account for my job and this one Puerto Rican kid at tha job fucked around and got his job and regular accounts connected/mixed together somehow and his log on to some big booty bitches website popped up on our 60” monitors in tha shops when he logged in!! That nigga couldn’t esc fast enough!! I laughed for prolly 3 hrs...

Yeah I’m not doing no chromin’...pause nh

Ohh?! Google chrome... lol...I had to get a google chrome account for my job and this one Puerto Rican kid at tha job fucked around and got his job and regular accounts connected/mixed together somehow and his log on to some big booty bitches website popped up on our 60” monitors in tha shops when he logged in!! That nigga couldn’t esc fast enough!! I laughed for prolly 3 hrs...

Yeah I’m not doing no chromin’...pause nh
Damn that sucks. I keep all that separate lol

26DEF3C1-3435-489E-895E-984C10606551.png My theory tho. My cross site tracking was off prior. I turned it on and Abe worked for five minutes no vpn no WiFi. I’m on WiFi now

Back