Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mobile Issues

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Like AP said in the other thread, I think it's time we officially correct this issue.

I'll keep this thread open for any future mobile issues to be addressed.

If you're having trouble logging on ABW with your phone post a screenshot of what you see and let me know what phone service provider you use.​

Yeah im on ATT and i cant view the site on my phone unless im connected to WiFi.

Whole website has just gone to shit!
888.gif

Not sure if this will help but i came across this: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/smb-internet/KM1191722?gsi=7xABXE0p

Can yall post a screenshot of what it says on your phone so I can see which error yall are getting.

Dont want to go through the trouble of getting a pic from my phone posted on here, but mine says this word for word:

*Sad face page*

The Connection was Reset.

Try:
Checking the Connection

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Then it gives options to Reload or see Details.

Details are telling me to Check cables and reboot any routers.

The auto correct is a nightmare on here. There are times where I just can't be bothered and just close the page entirely. When I was trying to do the ABW top 10 2018 moments that kept happening. Like if there's a word I try to autocorrect, the site will bundle the word up so the letters look scrambled and you have to go back and delete it then type it manually.

I noticed vladtv has the same issue too. And it's not just me but my girl and her friends tried it.
I believe that's a Google keyboard issue but yeah I have the same problem

I've been searching google and this has been said multiple times:

"I faced same issue. In my case the cause was data saver settings in chrome. Go to chrome settings, select data saver and disable it."

" I have similar problem when using Chrome for Android with Data Saver feature turned on. Problem gone by turning off Data Saver or go to Incognito mode."

Might work.

I believe that's a Google keyboard issue but yeah I have the same problem
This

Well, I'm not sure

When I use another browser, I don't have the issues but the two sites I frequent that use xenforo, it happens on both

AT&T and Cricket users are going to have the issues. Don't know why but these two won't recognize this site. I'm on a vpn now to type this

Been on VPN damn near since day 1

Yeah im on ATT and i cant view the site on my phone unless im connected to WiFi.

Whole website has just gone to shit!
888.gif

Same. When I get home, I turn off the VPN and I'm on my Wifi. As soon as I leave the house, can't view the site until I turn the VPN back on.

Been on VPN damn near since day 1

Same. When I get home, I turn off the VPN and I'm on my Wifi. As soon as I leave the house, can't view the site until I turn the VPN back on.
Whats a VPN and how do i get one? I will not pay for it.

Back