My señora's stays at home to care for my son, which bothers my mum

My mum believe my señora takes all my money, which is incorrect

My son is part Mexican
My señora's full Mexican
My mum is full Peruvian
My señora's older than I

Mom is gonna miss out on precious moments.

I cried when we made the decision about 2 years ago to put my 6 year old Rottweiler to sleep. She had a knot on her back leg the size of a grape. After numerous tests found out it was cancer and within a week it spread throughout her body where she could barely move. Not a day goes by where I dont think about her

My son is part Mexican
My señora's full Mexican
My mum is full Peruvian
My señora's older than I

meh.....thats a lot of moms I know

the age thing is usually the factor...if she was younger than you and at home it wouldnt seem like so much

but older than you and staying home, mama cant help but feel like she's getting over

especially if she's worked hard her whole life

she just dont want you out here gettin chumped mane

do some baller shit for yourself every now and then so she knows you're still there

The movie tears of the sun put me in tears was legit sad. Ive seen stuff that moved me but only enough for a few tears.

I cried when we made the decision about 2 years ago to put my 6 year old Rottweiler to sleep. She had a knot on her back leg the size of a grape. After numerous tests found out it was cancer and within a week it spread throughout her body where she could barely move. Not a day goes by where I dont think about her

This shit the worst man. I had to put my Akita boxer down for this same shit back in like 2014 . Cancer in his leg.

That shit fucked me up. Had him for like 12-13 years he was part of the family

why tho Kandy? you been in our lives all week

is nothing sacred?

I get in lil depressed times and let em roll while I smoke aight.......last time was 3-4 weeks ago

sometimes in the car too.....I really didnt wanna admit that ONLY because of Smokey's line lmao

The last time was when my grandma died last year.
But every so often shit just piles up and I end up crying for little to no reason.

But honestly

it depends, ain't no shame in my game

I'll shed tears of joy if it hits me, dgaf who's around

but like 1/2 it mostly happens when puttin 1 up

Bout 2yrs ago around midnight there was a severe thunderstorm warning, saw lighting, heard thunder, but no rain

sat on the porch puttin 1 in the air jus watchin the lighting & seein that energy was so amazing it made me shed a tear

I don't mind, it clears my eyes so I can see better (literally & figurative)

last night i cried tears of joy, what did i do to deserve this?

Back