Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MEN: When’s the last time...

When Brazil got kicked out of the world cup......I didn't cry but it hurt.

The night before last. 115amest to be exact

Not bawling, but leaky tears

I'll be tearing up before the end of the night

Putting a 1m bet on myself

The last time I remember crying was when I was 13 and saw my mom break down cause my uncle died.

I almost cried last year when my grandfather died but the tears never came

I’m not ashamed to admit I’m one of those “tough guys who cries”...but tha tears good for my skin and that’s why I look younger than y’all young niggaz keeping it in...and wonder why summa y’all late 20’s and early 30’s niggaz look like ya OG’s OG...

:scust1: #nosass

Happy 3-28 Day_1490734719393_9058030_ver1.0.JPG

634028596.0.jpg

tenor_4.gif

0e3b0dbd-3d38-45a9-a1b5-4085e72f6591.gif

Last edited:
Almost a year ago exact. Was going through some shit. Had to get it out.

When I realized I wouldn't be waking up and going to sleep in the same house as my daughter everyday

So about a year ago

But I legit ran the faucet when she was born

Damn my dude. I been there, thats shit you just learn to deal but never get over.

Stay strong.

My eyes welled up a lil bit about a week ago when I watched a video of one of the immigrant kids reuniting with her mom. Turned the shit off before it got too bad though lol.

Spike Lee made a multi part HBO documentary about hurricane Katrina a few years back. One episode they were interviewing this mother and she was talking about how her little girl died in the storm. She was talking about how they got separated and she drowned. The mother was talking about how her body was floating for days and the condition she was in when she was recovered. Shit was fucked up and that shit broke a 6"2' 225lb real ass man the fuck down. That shit had my ass in legit tears.

Fuck George Bush

Was watching
"The Education of Sonny Carson"

This scene gets me teary eyed sometimes. I can feel and relate to it. Makes me think about the old times i was growing up with neighborhood friends.

:cry:

Back