Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MEN: When’s the last time...

why tho Kandy? you been in our lives all week

is nothing sacred?

I get in lil depressed times and let em roll while I smoke aight.......last time was 3-4 weeks ago

sometimes in the car too.....I really didnt wanna admit that ONLY because of Smokey's line lmao

Spider-Man almost made me cry when he was sobbing to Ironman when he was turning into dust.

I dropped some legit tears

When I realized I wouldn't be waking up and going to sleep in the same house as my daughter everyday

So about a year ago

But I legit ran the faucet when she was born

years....

yall happy af

PoliticalUnluckyAmericanblackvulture-max-1mb.gif

i think like 4 days ago.......long story i never told anyone and only my wife and mom really know the full details.

but it wasnt a cry...it was a few tears. but its some shit ill never forgive and im definitely not over yet.

I shed a tear when at my Great-Grandmom’s funeral.

One, though. We weren’t that close.

Last November, when my uncle died. I wasn't able to get out to Ann Arbor to see him in the hospital before he went, and nobody in the family would allow me to skype with him to say my peace. Started making plans to get out there for the funeral and found out he wanted to be cremated and pretty much everyone knew about it. When it hit me that I would never get a chance to see him again I pretty much lost it. My uncle was only 9 years older than me, so he was more of an older brother than an uncle, and I lost him.

Mr 3000 when Bernie Mac gave up his identity as Mr 3000 to teach the young boy a life lesson about being a leader of men

Last edited:
why tho Kandy? you been in our lives all week

is nothing sacred?

I get in lil depressed times and let em roll while I smoke aight.......last time was 3-4 weeks ago

sometimes in the car too.....I really didnt wanna admit that ONLY because of Smokey's line lmao
I just wanna help the world. I’m a life coach.

Back