Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News ABW member BDP gets inducted to the Hall of Washed...5grand teaches us about gay laced smoothies

What 5 Grand said about getting old is weird because a close family friend gave a speech about this at our last event. Damn there the exact age and everything. I'm 33 like I got 2yrs left of my prime. He said after 35 you pretty much will know what health issues you will start dealing with for the rest of your life and new ones come left and right. Room was pretty quiet for the next 30 mins lol

Stretching and warming up become more important as we age.

Yall should be doing the shit anyway regardless of age.
Im normally really good about this…I usually get to the field an hr before game time…my warm up routine is legit 30min

This time it was abbreviated because I was running late…but still think ithis was more of freak accident than lack of warmup

Nigga being in shape aint got shit to do with tearing ligaments

before this injury I was still a great athlete serving niggas a decade or more younger than me lol

Shit the niggas I was playing with…majority of them still in they 20s lol

ima get this bionic knee and be right back out there lol

Stay positive and you will be healed in no time. Look into herbal remedies and any supplements you can take.

Once I saw the thread title change and 5grand name I knew his special blend fuckery had bodied the thread expeditiously.

I don't see how yall read the thing that 5 Grand posted. I got 6 sentences in said nope.

I'm 47 and let me tell ya, it's all downhill from 35.

Your body starts falling apart in ways you never imagined. The worst part is when your teeth start falling out.

I predict over the next 10 years you'll lose half of your teeth and have to get them replaced.

And it doesn't have to do anything with how often you brush, floss or go to the dentist. They just fall out one at a time.

And if you're Black you'll probably get diabetes and have to stop eating sugar. I learned the hard way. When my blood sugar goes up my vision gets blurry and I feel like I have pins and needles sticking into my feet.
403NRxgdScOUQjiQEh.gif

Oh. It's in this thread. lol

I intentionally avoided this thread cuz of the title

basically this. I posted two gifs in the thread and still haven't read it. I only saw that post by ole dude 'cause someone else linked it in this thread on page 3.

Back