Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News ABW member BDP gets inducted to the Hall of Washed...5grand teaches us about gay laced smoothies

View attachment 651006At this 5grand shit ....never change

@BDP shit gonna be alright surgery rehab then sit ur ass down somewhere
Mayne i cant retire
srOGTY.gif

Can’t front last time I hooped hooped was like 3 years ago

gave niggas like 30 on an assortment of old nigga moves .... on a fast break towards the end of the game and I pull my groin muscle smh

Nigga being in shape aint got shit to do with tearing ligaments

before this injury I was still a great athlete serving niggas a decade or more younger than me lol

Shit the niggas I was playing with…majority of them still in they 20s lol

ima get this bionic knee and be right back out there lol
What was your 40 time?

I'm 47 and let me tell ya, it's all downhill from 35.

Your body starts falling apart in ways you never imagined. The worst part is when your teeth start falling out.

I predict over the next 10 years you'll lose half of your teeth and have to get them replaced.

And it doesn't have to do anything with how often you brush, floss or go to the dentist. They just fall out one at a time.

And if you're Black you'll probably get diabetes and have to stop eating sugar. I learned the hard way. When my blood sugar goes up my vision gets blurry and I feel like I have pins and needles sticking into my feet.
E9-gPMWXMAgSf1V.jpg

I tore my acl and meniscus 4 years ago trying to catch a big ass pull behind grill door from slamming. Worst decision of my life. I literally got another person's ligament in my knee. Fyi you better get some strong ass medicine because after that stint. Cause that pain ain't no joke

Your body starts falling apart in ways you never imagined. The worst part is when your teeth start falling out.

I predict over the next 10 years you'll lose half of your teeth and have to get them replaced.

And it doesn't have to do anything with how often you brush, floss or go to the dentist. They just fall out one at a time.

And if you're Black you'll probably get diabetes and have to stop eating sugar. I learned the hard way. When my blood sugar goes up my vision gets blurry and I feel like I have pins and needles sticking into my feet.

This...this is probably one of the most depressing things I've read today. This nigga 5 Grand gonna be outchea at age 50 lookin like...
mj-michael-jackson.gif

Last edited:

omfg. I finally got a chance to read this.

Legit stomach pains from laughing so hard

I almost died at...

And if you're Black you'll probably get diabetes

Nigga said that shit like it was nuthin lol

@5 Grand u the real mvp bruh. Never change

lol lls lmao omg

Last edited:
Back