Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News ABW member BDP gets inducted to the Hall of Washed...5grand teaches us about gay laced smoothies

Flag football

Cold shit is it wasnt even a game

a bunch of us on the team got together to workout and run routes with our QB took a bad step coming outta my break

BODYBAG SMH

Lol not to be make light of your situation but that happened to my nigga at work.

Playing flag football. Was working out before the game. Planted to run a route and "pop". Nigga on the ground with a torn Achilles lol

Yeah I got pretty good insurance

im 35

i think i might have just jumped head first into being washed :cry:

I'm 47 and let me tell ya, it's all downhill from 35.

Your body starts falling apart in ways you never imagined. The worst part is when your teeth start falling out.

I predict over the next 10 years you'll lose half of your teeth and have to get them replaced.

And it doesn't have to do anything with how often you brush, floss or go to the dentist. They just fall out one at a time.

And if you're Black you'll probably get diabetes and have to stop eating sugar. I learned the hard way. When my blood sugar goes up my vision gets blurry and I feel like I have pins and needles sticking into my feet.

Your body starts falling apart in ways you never imagined. The worst part is when your teeth start falling out.

I predict over the next 10 years you'll lose half of your teeth and have to get them replaced.

And it doesn't have to do anything with how often you brush, floss or go to the dentist. They just fall out one at a time.

And if you're Black you'll probably get diabetes and have to stop eating sugar. I learned the hard way. When my blood sugar goes up my vision gets blurry and I feel like I have pins and needles sticking into my feet.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂

Sorry to hear that homie but you old niggas need to let them young boys have those flag football and basketball because truth be told.................................

giphy.gif

OMFG LMAOOOOOO

I legit was only able to read 1/4 of this.

Im laughing too hard at the gym rn. Ppl looking at me like im crazy. lol

Real tears rn

Will have to read da rest later frfr

Back