Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Ohmars

Lmmfao. I realized that as soon as I looked at the word alerts.
My Bad.
At posting at 3am tho.... friggin witching hour.
*Same reaction.*
Must have been the activity part...
I see you. @Whispering Eye
<3

Lol that was me girl and it's all jokes.

You getting me and @Blactivity confused though? :really?:

I didn't instingate no parts of the balderdash, mam. We all don't look alike.

Lmmfao. I realized that as soon as I looked at the word alerts.
My Bad.
At posting at 3am tho.... friggin witching hour.
*Same reaction.*
Must have been the activity part...
I see you. @Whispering Eye
<3

*What this looks like to Me*

This thread. At the moment....

Goddesses have taken over Mars.... *Post oh..mars interview apocalypse Lol I need sleep.

whaaa_dean_supernatural_zpsp9vpckua.gif

Fake it til you make it jackass...
Ah... To not be a hyper-sensitive... That'd be nice.
And my REAL Daddy is God, (for the record) but since you didn't answer the question I'll go 'head an tell...
Clearly I prefer calling you a jackass but if I were to throw something comparable to wop spick chink or some other offensive derogatory slanderous lauguage at you it would be nikel.... As I grew up on TLC. And I don't just mean the group. Show's over. Nothing more to see.

Sidenote:
@Blactivity wtf yo!?!
Lmao he be trying so hard hahahahaha fail every time. Like have some originality mix up your hateful comments sometimes I mean shit lmao floating around here like he boring at this point. Still can’t let it go though. Be hella hurt. Hurt his masculinity lmao

Lmao he be trying so hard hahahahaha fail every time. Like have some originality mix up your hateful comments sometimes I mean shit lmao floating around here like he boring at this point. Still can’t let it go though. Be hella hurt. Hurt his masculinity lmao

Ioknow.... I think a few of these boys know a lil more than they let on and maybe have a lil too much stock in redundance...
Sounds like
We're done.
Dance.

Back