Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Ohmars

Name your favorite and least favorite ABW posters and why.

My favorite poster(s): Of course (the lovely) @Remedy , fuck the rest of yall niggas....
Nah lol. @ChiCity always gets a laugh outta me, dont worry about if I push the fucking button or not nigga.
@King Du funny nigga, always good for a story
@Kandy Hilarious young lady
@Blactivity Great taste in movie and is low key funny denna bitch
@Germs he says he's not trying to be funny but I dont believe him
@Whispering Eye Cooler then a fan and she got some giant titties.
@Judge_Judah my necklaces nigga is pretty entertaining.
@Cain old niggas are always amusing to me
@Goldie gets the puter puting

Less favorite: Nah, im good

Me and my brother slept on the let out couch Friday night so we could just wake up and get right into Saturday morning cartoon.
We had been playing, half folding each other into it, all morning. I got the bright idea to "fold me all the way in". Big brother does it, the bitch won't unfold because im making it too big.

Imagine being wrapped tight in a mattress for like 3 hours, a nigga was hot and a little claustrophobic. My brother was trying everything, he even tried to cut me out with a kitchen knife, nothing worked. He could slip a straw in the crease of the mattress so he was giving me Hi-C to stay hydrated. I told that nigga if mom wasn't home in 30min he gotta call 911.
I could hear the TV and this bullshit ass show City Guys( View attachment 15049 )came on and went off so I knew 30 min had passed, so I gets to begging and pleading for him to call them boys to come get me out. Being the big brother he knew how much trouble we would get into if the old lady came home and the ambulance was out front with a hefty bill and CPS waiting for her.
A hour or so later mom shows up, pulls ya boy out the couch in no time flat. I know I had to look so pathetic. Mattress soaked with sweat, laying in a fetal position. I look up at Ma Duke for some sympathy from this traumatic ordeal, and the first thing she does is bust out laughing at my dumb ass......
11262478.gif

A young OhMars ran to hit the shower in tears.

Sounds like you were at "depression"

And lol @ City Guys

My favorite poster(s): Of course (the lovely) @Remedy , fuck the rest of yall niggas....
Nah lol. @ChiCity always gets a laugh outta me, dont worry about if I push the fucking button or not nigga.
@King Du funny nigga, always good for a story
@Kandy Hilarious young lady
@Blactivity Great taste in movie and is low key funny denna bitch
@Germs he says he's not trying to be funny but I dont believe him
@Whispering Eye Cooler then a fan and she got some giant titties.
@Judge_Judah my necklaces nigga is pretty entertaining.
@Cain old niggas are always amusing to me
@Goldie gets the puter puting

Less favorite: Nah, im good

Damn, no @AP21 , "just puttin it out there" - Nore voice

What are some things you think needs to change or add on to for ABW that'll make this the best forum compared to the others?

That concludes our interview, thank you for your time.

If you're down to be interviewed next let me know.​

Me and my brother slept on the let out couch Friday night so we could just wake up and get right into Saturday morning cartoon.
We had been playing, half folding each other into it, all morning. I got the bright idea to "fold me all the way in". Big brother does it, the bitch won't unfold because im making it too big.

Imagine being wrapped tight in a mattress for like 3 hours, a nigga was hot and a little claustrophobic. My brother was trying everything, he even tried to cut me out with a kitchen knife, nothing worked. He could slip a straw in the crease of the mattress so he was giving me Hi-C to stay hydrated. I told that nigga if mom wasn't home in 30min he gotta call 911.
I could hear the TV and this bullshit ass show City Guys( View attachment 15049 )came on and went off so I knew 30 min had passed, so I gets to begging and pleading for him to call them boys to come get me out. Being the big brother he knew how much trouble we would get into if the old lady came home and the ambulance was out front with a hefty bill and CPS waiting for her.
A hour or so later mom shows up, pulls ya boy out the couch in no time flat. I know I had to look so pathetic. Mattress soaked with sweat, laying in a fetal position. I look up at Ma Duke for some sympathy from this traumatic ordeal, and the first thing she does is bust out laughing at my dumb ass......
11262478.gif

A young OhMars ran to hit the shower in tears.
I'm sorry my guy but I'm crying over here.

Bet. If yall have any questions yall want me to ask Judah, send em to my inbox.

Back