Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Ohmars

Aight, we had a quick intermission but let's continue.

They always say you lose em how you get em. So lets say Rem was to leave AP for you , would you look at her differently?​

Aight, we had a quick intermission but let's continue.

They always say you lose em how you get em. So lets say Rem was to leave AP for you , would you look at her differently?​
Nah. I just feel like she had a moment of clarity and upgraded, and if a better version of me comes around I'd expect her to level up again. Thus is life.

Interesting perspective. That's why I asked that question about divorce earlier, it's all coming full circle now. So you don't believe in loyalty? If she bumps into a nigga with higher status you'd be cool with her sayin

martin-peace-o.gif

?

Does that work the same with cheating? Does she get a pass if he has more status?​

Interesting perspective. That's why I asked that question about divorce earlier, it's all coming full circle now. So you don't believe in loyalty? If she bumps into a nigga with higher status you'd be cool with her sayin

martin-peace-o.gif

?

Does that work the same with cheating? Does she get a pass if he has more status?​

It's getting intense

martin-peace-o.gif

?

We talking e-dating or real life shit? There is a difference to me.

I do feel if you're genuinely unhappy then it's time to dip, and if she's clocking niggas then that's a pretty big sign she aint happy.
Status has nothing to do with it, it's all about happiness. Im not here to stop anyone's happiness even if it fucks me over.

Loyalty is super important to me but there is a such thing as being loyal to a fault and missing your blessing.
That's another reason I got my eye on (the lovely) @Remedy is how loyal she is. Made me want that that red heifa even more.

Ain't no passes for cheating, the shit is black and white. If another niggas dick is in your presents I'm out, that it.

I do agree that there's a difference between e-dating and real life, but people feels it changes at different points. Some feel once it's taken off the site and taken to the phone/cam, some feel once you've met up and do what grown folks do and some feel it doesn't start until yall are officially living together, where do you fall?

2 part question. Have you ever taken it there with any woman from the I.C?​

I do agree that there's a difference between e-dating and real life, but people feels it changes at different points. Some feel once it's taken off the site and taken to the phone/cam, some feel once you've met up and do what grown folks do and some feel it doesn't start until yall are officially living together, where do you fall?

2 part question. Have you ever taken it there with any woman from the I.C?​
I've never done the online dating thing before but form the outside looking in. Until we are living in the same city we are in an open relationship IRL, I couldn't see myself being in a committed exclusive relationship with a person that I can only see once in a blue moon. Online we can be exclusive, no PMs DMs, no e-flirting, no nothing. But IRL imma be doing my thing and I'd expect her to be doing her's too.

Nah, like I said before, never done the E-dating thing before. I chopped it up with Six on voxer and in PMs for a little bit but that's about it.

I've never done the online dating thing before but form the outside looking in. Until we are living in the same city we are in an open relationship IRL, I couldn't see myself being in a committed exclusive relationship with a person that I can only see once in a blue moon. Online we can be exclusive, no PMs DMs, no e-flirting, no nothing. But IRL imma be doing my thing and I'd expect her to be doing her's too.

Nah, like I said before, never done the E-dating thing before. I chopped it up with Six on voxer and in PMs for a little bit but that's about it.

Again another interesting perspective lol So lets say you and a woman met on ABW. Yall start "e-dating" and end up meeting, doing what grown folks do and really start liking each other. Would you still want to move her in knowing she fucked 2 niggas last week , while yall were planning your move?

Again another interesting perspective lol So lets say you and a woman met on ABW. Yall start "e-dating" and end up meeting, doing what grown folks do and really start liking each other. Would you still want to move her in knowing she fucked 2 niggas last week , while yall were planning your move?
I think if we are gearing up to move in that pretty much puts us in exclusive territory. And if she fucking 2 niggas a week that's a whole other can of worms lol.

1) Nas as a whole
2) UGK as a whole
2) Outkast as a whole
4) Scarface
5) Rakim

Second place is tied

So you admit an east coast nigga>>>>>>>> southern rappers, thank you.

What's one of your fondest memories so far in ur life?

What's one of your worst memories so far in ur life?

So you admit an east coast nigga>>>>>>>> southern rappers, thank you.

What's one of your fondest memories so far in ur life?

What's one of your worst memories so far in ur life?
Just that one East cost nigga. I love East coast hip hop, im just more partial to southern shit.

Fondest memory. Going to work with my father, I don't know why, but it just stands out in my head.

Shittiest memory: I got stuck in a let out couch for like 3 hours as a kid, a young nigga thought it was a wrap. Made it out though.

Just that one East cost nigga. I love East coast hip hop, im just more partial to southern shit.

Fondest memory. Going to work with my father, I don't know why, but it just stands out in my head.

Shittiest memory: I got stuck in a let out couch for like 3 hours as a kid, a young nigga thought it was a wrap. Made it out though.

How df ...... I aint even gon ask lol

Name your favorite and least favorite ABW posters and why.​

How df ...... I aint even gon ask lol

Name your favorite and least favorite ABW posters and why.​
Me and my brother slept on the let out couch Friday night so we could just wake up and get right into Saturday morning cartoon.
We had been playing, half folding each other into it, all morning. I got the bright idea to "fold me all the way in". Big brother does it, the bitch won't unfold because im making it too big.

Imagine being wrapped tight in a mattress for like 3 hours, a nigga was hot and a little claustrophobic. My brother was trying everything, he even tried to cut me out with a kitchen knife, nothing worked. He could slip a straw in the crease of the mattress so he was giving me Hi-C to stay hydrated. I told that nigga if mom wasn't home in 30min he gotta call 911.
I could hear the TV and this bullshit ass show City Guys( cityguys02m.jpg )came on and went off so I knew 30 min had passed, so I gets to begging and pleading for him to call them boys to come get me out. Being the big brother he knew how much trouble we would get into if the old lady came home and the ambulance was out front with a hefty bill and CPS waiting for her.
A hour or so later mom shows up, pulls ya boy out the couch in no time flat. I know I had to look so pathetic. Mattress soaked with sweat, laying in a fetal position. I look up at Ma Duke for some sympathy from this traumatic ordeal, and the first thing she does is bust out laughing at my dumb ass......
11262478.gif

A young OhMars ran to hit the shower in tears.

Back