Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: IP360

Being on a there a decade plus, did you ever get caught up in any drama?

Did you ever fuck with any of the women on there?

Naw.

I mean every so often a shot would be fired at me for whateva reason. But I ain't got the patience or time for all that back & forth e-beefing man. Shyt boggles my mind til this day.

Folks getting up at the azzz crack of dawn, just beef or continue beefing with another poster. Or spending a whole week plus beefing...

tenor.gif

Not gonna be able to do it. Good entertainment for me and others. But to do it myself...naw. Someone makes a smartazzz comment towards me, I make one back. Not gonna spend the day tryin to one up. Not that serious.

This innanet shyt is something to pass the time. Whoeva has a problem with me, then that's their burden to bare. I think I get along with everyone who's willing to get to know me. Haven't given anyone reason to think otherwise. We all have opinions. Point blank.

As for dealing with any females off the site...man lemme tell you

post-60462-President-Dave-Chappelle-knock-nBve.gif

Last edited:
Soooo...interview over I guess huh?

No closing remarks.

No outro music.

No benediction where the ABW choir sings is home.

source.gif

Lol

By far the Trillfate debacle.

Like it really takes a special kinda of person to pull the shyt he did. Lol! Not only that...but to STILL continue posting like it wasn't nothing.

I've seen folks get banned for less. So I'm not even mad at that brotha being able to pull the okey doke, and still given a pass (there was that thread voting to get him banned but I dunno what happened to that).

Honorable mention...

- Houston Meet Up
- Chi's Rainy Nite
- Kat getting exposed 50leven times...then complaining about it
- IC Hack
- Shenco Roast Fest
- Du sacrificing himself for another poster and it ending terribly for him
- Empress vs WeDaBess Posse
- IC vs the chick who married herself
- Connex vs (whateva her name)
- Yoso vs the IC
- Bezt Roast Fest

There more but those stood out for me.
Even I remember Yoso. I was posting back then.

My fault fam, i'm jugglin a thousand things, but let's continue.

What's your biggest fear?

@IP360

You good man. Lol.

My biggest fear...meh I dunno tbh.

Only thing that comes to mind is going thru what my Dad and Grandaddy (my mama's dad) went thru...losing a spouse and having to raise your kids on your own.

I mean it's pretty much the norm when it's the woman raising a family by herself. But when it's a man, I think folks tend to look at that whole dynamic differently. So when it happened to him, people questioned if he raise me and my sis by himself. As if they doubted him.

Probably one of the main reasons why I'm not married yet. That fear has always lingered. Not as bad as it was years ago, but it's still there.

You good man. Lol.

My biggest fear...meh I dunno tbh.

Only thing that comes to mind is going thru what my Dad and Grandaddy (my mama's dad) went thru...losing a spouse and having to raise your kids on your own.

I mean it's pretty much the norm when it's the woman raising a family by herself. But when it's a man, I think folks tend to look at that whole dynamic differently. So when it happened to him, people questioned if he raise me and my sis by himself. As if they doubted him.

Probably one of the main reasons why I'm not married yet. That fear has always lingered. Not as bad as it was years ago, but it's still there.

Do you plan on going forever without getting married? How long have u been with your lady?

Do you plan on going forever without getting married? How long have u been with your lady?

Meh...eventually I will.

Done bought a house.

Already shacking up.

EBRC'ing...ok that was T.M.I.

Everyone and their mama gettin on me about it. I'll get there. I think my Dad thinks I'm gonna go my uncle's route.

As for me and mines, we knew each other since 03' b/c we worked together. Didn't make things official until 13'. I only know this b/c that was the 1st game of the NFL season after my Ravens won the SB...only to get blown out by Denver and manning dropping 70+ on us. Smh.

She's always had my back...can't front.

Meh...eventually I will.

Done bought a house.

Already shacking up.

EBRC'ing...ok that was T.M.I.

Everyone and their mama gettin on me about it. I'll get there. I think my Dad thinks I'm gonna go my uncle's route.

As for me and mines, we knew each other since 03' b/c we worked together. Didn't make things official until 13'. I only know this b/c that was the 1st game of the NFL season after my Ravens won the SB...only to get blown out by Denver and manning dropping 70+ on us. Smh.

She's always had my back...can't front.

Do u have kids? Do u want kids?

Back