Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: IP360

This interview ain't getting the computers putin

Chill bruh, they just gettin warmed up.

This shit finna be lit

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

Aight let's continue.

You said you've never been in a fight, u never got in trouble, etc. What's the wildest shit that has happened in ur life?

Aight let's continue.

You said you've never been in a fight, u never got in trouble, etc. What's the wildest shit that has happened in ur life?

Honestly...seeing my Dad laid out on the livingroom floor.

I heard him yell out one morning and jumped outta bed. As soon as I open my bedroom door, I saw him laid out on the floor rolling around like he was in serious pain. The whole time I was trying to talk to him to figure out what was wrong b/c he had this crazy look in his eyes.

2 weeks b4 he was diagnosed with a very early of prostate cancer. So if that wasn't already on his mind, he found out he had diabetes as well. The shyt was mentally too much and he just had this mental break. All he kept telling me was "My mind just...just..." and couldn't really get his words together.

I managed to get him up walked him to his bedroom, then called 911. I've NEVER seen my Dad in that kinda vulnerable state b4. Not since my Mama's funeral where he just broke down. EMS came, took him to the hospital, and checked him. The doctor pretty much told him it was a mental break. They didn't see anything, which was good.

That would definitely be the wildest shyt for me. B/c to see him in that kinda mental state during that period, I really didn't know what to do.

Last edited:
Damn that's some crazy shit, I would've freaked out too.

You're a BBW lover. Were you always into big girls growing up or u started to as you got older? Is ur current girl a big girl?

Damn that's some crazy shit, I would've freaked out too.

You're a BBW lover. Were you always into big girls growing up or u started to as you got older? Is ur current girl a big girl?

Lol @ BBW lover. I love women...period.

Never been the type to really focus on size. If i do got a limit, then I'd say not TOO skinny, and not TOO big. Other than that, didn't really focus on detail types like some niggas. I've dated a variety. Folks just assumed that was my only type, so I just went with it.

Yes a BBW chick was one of the types. Not b/c of size, but mainly personality. I'll take a BBW chick with the bomb azzz personality over a "dime" with a personality of a morgue. What good is that gonna do me. If I want something nice on my arm, I'll buy a nice long sleeve button up shirt. Sexy comes in different sizes.

As for my s/o, I mean she got meat on her bones, but nothing on obese level...my 600lb life...breathing hard talmbout "Uhhh...I sho iz hongray" type. Just regular. Lol. I'm from the south man. Majority of us don't do appetizers. Lol.

Lol @ BBW lover. I love women...period.

Never been the type to really focus on size. If i do got a limit, then I'd say not TOO skinny, and not TOO big. Other than that, didn't really focus on detail types like some niggas. I've dated a variety. Folks just assumed that was my only type, so I just went with it.

Yes a BBW chick was one of the types. Not b/c of size, but mainly personality. I'll take a BBW chick with the bomb azzz personality over a "dime" with a personality of a morgue. What good is that gonna do me. If I want something nice on my arm, I'll buy a nice long sleeve button up shirt. Sexy comes in different sizes.

As for my s/o, I mean she got meat on her bones, but nothing on obese level...my 600lb life...breathing hard talmbout "Uhhh...I sho iz hongray" type. Just regular. Lol. I'm from the south man. Majority of us don't do appetizers. Lol.

When did you first come across the IC?

When did you first come across the IC?

I think it was around 01' or 02'.

I was bored at work and just googled "hip hop sites". AHH was not one of the choices I picked. It was actually SOHH. I was actually trying to sign up under that site, but for some reason couldn't. I just gave up.

Googled searched again and saw something about kufi smacking. Shyt led me to the Reason thread and I just started seeing niggas beefing about Em...50...more kufi smackin...etc. This was during that whole Em vs Benzino/Source period. Muthafuccas had me ROLLIN! Em/Shady hate real man. Nigga couldn't even like an Em album b4 they got e-jumped. Lol.

After that I signed up, and Darkone360 was born. Majority of the IC shenanigans that went down, I'm glad I was a witness.

I think it was around 01' or 02'.

I was bored at work and just googled "hip hop sites". AHH was not one of the choices I picked. It was actually SOHH. I was actually trying to sign up under that site, but for some reason couldn't. I just gave up.

Googled searched again and saw something about kufi smacking. Shyt led me to the Reason thread and I just started seeing niggas beefing about Em...50...more kufi smackin...etc. This was during that whole Em vs Benzino/Source period. Muthafuccas had me ROLLIN! Em/Shady hate real man. Nigga couldn't even like an Em album b4 they got e-jumped. Lol.

After that I signed up, and Darkone360 was born. Majority of the IC shenanigans that went down, I'm glad I was a witness.

What would you say is the wildest shit you've witnessed during your time on the IC?

What would you say is the wildest shit you've witnessed during your time on the IC?

By far the Trillfate debacle.

Like it really takes a special kinda of person to pull the shyt he did. Lol! Not only that...but to STILL continue posting like it wasn't nothing.

I've seen folks get banned for less. So I'm not even mad at that brotha being able to pull the okey doke, and still given a pass (there was that thread voting to get him banned but I dunno what happened to that).

Honorable mention...

- Houston Meet Up
- Chi's Rainy Nite
- Kat getting exposed 50leven times...then complaining about it
- IC Hack
- Shenco Roast Fest
- Du sacrificing himself for another poster and it ending terribly for him
- Empress vs WeDaBess Posse
- IC vs the chick who married herself
- Connex vs (whateva her name)
- Yoso vs the IC
- Bezt Roast Fest

There more but those stood out for me.

By far the Trillfate debacle.

Like it really takes a special kinda of person to pull the shyt he did. Lol! Not only that...but to STILL continue posting like it wasn't nothing.

I've seen folks get banned for less. So I'm not even mad at that brotha being able to pull the okey doke, and still given a pass (there was that thread voting to get him banned but I dunno what happened to that).

Honorable mention...

- Houston Meet Up
- Chi's Rainy Nite
- Kat getting exposed 50leven times...then complaining about it
- IC Hack
- Shenco Roast Fest
- Du sacrificing himself for another poster and it ending terribly for him
- Empress vs WeDaBess Posse
- IC vs the chick who married herself
- Connex vs (whateva her name)
- Yoso vs the IC
- Bezt Roast Fest

There more but those stood out for me.

Being on a there a decade plus, did you ever get caught up in any drama?

Did you ever fuck with any of the women on there?

Back