Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: IP360

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Welcome back to ABW interviews. Today we have the IG BBW connoisseur himself, @IP360 .

The interview should be starting in the next 30 mins - hr.

PM any questions u want me to ask homie during the interview.​

Aight let's get this shit started @IP360

Where are u from? U grow up there your whole life or have u lived in other areas?​

Aight let's get this shit started @IP360

Where are u from? U grow up there your whole life or have u lived in other areas?​

Born and raised in S.Carolina, 30mins outside of Charleston...aka...Chucktown.

Lived there practically my whole life. Majority of my whole family from there. Only time I've move away was back in 08' when I moved to Atlanta...for the wrong reasons. And where I'm currently at now...Cincinnati.

Aside from the obviously racist history and rebel flag waving wypipo...Charleston is a good area to visit. SC as a whole is the perfect retirement state. Never been the big city type.

Born and raised in S.Carolina, 30mins outside of Charleston...aka...Chucktown.

Lived there practically my whole life. Majority of my whole family from there. Only time I've move away was back in 08' when I moved to Atlanta...for the wrong reasons. And where I'm currently at now...Cincinnati.

Aside from the obviously racist history and rebel flag waving wypipo...Charleston is a good area to visit. SC as a whole is the perfect retirement state. Never been the big city type.

Have you experienced racism while living in SC?

Have you experienced racism while living in SC?

Not until my 9th grade math class. We was doing a group assignment and one of the boys in the other group looked at me, then started mocking my like a monkey.

Honestly I was confused at 1st cuz I wasn't sure what he doing. Then it hit me. Then he waited until the other black classmates were absent to do it. Karma got his azzz tho

Not until my 9th grade math class. We was doing a group assignment and one of the boys in the other group looked at me, then started mocking my like a monkey.

Honestly I was confused at 1st cuz I wasn't sure what he doing. Then it hit me. Then he waited until the other black classmates were absent to do it. Karma got his azzz tho

How did karma get him?

What type of kid were you growing up? U get into any trouble?

How did karma get him?

What type of kid were you growing up? U get into any trouble?

A "Race war" almost popped off but the school officials stopped it. They didn't stop his azzz from gettin stomped like Young Buck a few days later.

As for growing up...I was boring bruh. When I was a kid, I did the typical kid stuff. Played outside with the other neighborhood kids. If not that, then I was glued to the TV watching my afternoon cartoons.

After my mama passed...I was mostly inside. If I went out, it was to hang around with my homeboys over in the next street. Never got into trouble b/c I didn't wanna be that burden on my Dad. He had enough to deal with raising two kids by himself.

So I avoided all that knucklehead shyt my homeboys would get into. Hell a couple of times they even kept from doing that shyt. Street life wasn't in me.

Last edited:
A "Race war" almost popped off but the school officials stopped it. They didn't stop his azzz from gettin stomped like Young Buck a few days later.

As for growing up...I was boring bruh. When I was a kid, I did the typical kid stuff. Played outside with the other neighborhood kids. If not that, then I was glued to the TV watching my afternoon cartoons.

After my mama passed...I was mostly inside. If I went out, it was to hang around with my homeboys over in the next street. Never got into trouble b/c I didn't wanna be that kind burden on my Dad. He had enough to deal with raising two kids by himself.

So I avoided all that knucklehead shyt my homeboys would get into. Hell a couple of times they even kept from doing that shyt. Street life wasn't in me.

So u was a nerd, cool.

Earlier you said you moved to atlanta for all the wrong reasons. Why did u move there?

So u was a nerd, cool.

Earlier you said you moved to atlanta for all the wrong reasons. Why did u move there?

Whateva Sage Master Supreme

After being in S.Carolina for my whole life, I got tired of it and wanted a change of scenery. At that same time, me and my ex was kinda going thru it. So outta shear impulse I decided to quit my job, and move in with her in Atlanta. Figured I'll be able to keep my relationship in check, plus get out the state.

Umm...yeah that failed miserably after a month. Love the city. Atlanta is my ideal city to a point. Big city, but not like NYC or Los Angeles. Still country and laid back.

Whateva Sage Master Supreme

After being in S.Carolina for my whole life, I got tired of it and wanted a change of scenery. At that same time, me and my ex was kinda going thru it. So outta shear impulse I decided to quit my job, and move in with her in Atlanta. Figured I'll be able to keep my relationship in check, plus get out the state.

Umm...yeah that failed miserably after a month. Love the city. Atlanta is my ideal city to a point. Big city, but not like NYC or Los Angeles. Still country and laid back.

How did it go south within a month?

How did it go south within a month?

Well her intentions were more about wanting to "keep an eye one me", rather than wanting to make things work.

The real side of her got exposed. Found out she was going thru my emails...cell phone...Myspace (when it was popular) every morning b4 she left for work. Instead of making it about us, she made it about her and how the relationship should go according to HER ways. Her jealousy gotta hand.

But me getting into a bad accident turned things for me. We got into a blowout argument and I decided to go back home for the weekend. 45 to hour in, I got ran off the road and totaled my car. Big gash on my pinky, minor cuts, and soreness. When she finally picked me up, 1st thing outta her mouth wasn't "Are you ok"...it was "Had you not gone to see HER, you would not be in this position".

There was no her. No one. Right there I knew I had to go.

Last edited:
Well her intentions were more about wanting to "keep an eye one me", rather than wanting to make things work.

The real side of her got exposed. Found out she was going thru my emails...cell phone...Myspace (when it was popular) every morning b4 she left for work. Instead of making it about us, she made it about her and how the relationship should go according to HER ways. Her jealousy gotta hand.

But me getting into a bad accident turned things for me. We got into a blowout argument and I decided to go back home for the weekend. 45 to hour in, I got ran off the road and totaled my car. Big gash on my pinky, minor cuts, and soreness. When she finally picked me up, 1st thing puts her mouth wasn't "Are you ok"...it was "Had you not gone to see HER, you would not be in this position".

There was no her. No one. Right there I knew o had to go.

Damn. Did u give her a reason to wanna go through ur shit? or she was crazy and just going through ur shit for no reason?

Why did you move out to Cincinati ?

Damn. Did u give her a reason to wanna go through ur shit? or she was crazy and just going through ur shit for no reason?

Why did you move out to Cincinati ?

Naw. I mean she always been the jealous type. Her words "I don't trust no woman". She didn't even trust her own friends. This chick literally jumped b/t me and her best friend as we were talking right after she bowled. Just keep us separate. Smh

But there was no reason for her to invade my privacy like that. Only thing she found was an old email my other ex b4 her sent from few years ago when we were together. And she had to go that far back in order to see it b/c this was early 00'. We was still broken up.

This is why I feel the way I do about going behind folks backs and going thru their things.

I moved to Cincinnati for same reason...change of scenery. Only this time I was more level headed in my decision. Also it was an opportunity for my s/o and me. Best decision I made. Back in school. Got a house. The house thing was something I NEVER thought I'd ever see getting tho.

Back