Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: IP360

Nope. No lil IP360's running around working my last nerve.

And sure I wouldn't mind, but I'll leave that in God's hands.

You said you was in a long distance relationship for years, why did yall wait so long? Was that the same chick who cheated on u? How did that play out?

You said you was in a long distance relationship for years, why did yall wait so long? Was that the same chick who cheated on u? How did that play out?

Timing.

Went from long distance with her being in school...then long distance with her being in Charlotte...to long distance with her being in Atlanta. It was after settled their was when I thought jumping the broom with her...but then all that bs showed up.

And yes same chick. As for how it played out, shyt just died out man. When she started acting like a stranger around me last visit, then opted to email me while I was driving home rather than talkin face to face while I was there...it was a wrap.

I should've let things go a long time ago. So that's my fault. But a brotha was in love and invested a lot of time. So I was unsure what life would be like not having her around. It's easy to say you would just up and leave someone. But when you've invested that much time & energy in a relationship, plus all those memories popping up in your head...it's a different story.

Glad it happened tho. Learned a lot and pretty much made me who I am now.

Timing.

Went from long distance with her being in school...then long distance with her being in Charlotte...to long distance with her being in Atlanta. It was after settled their was when I thought jumping the broom with her...but then all that bs showed up.

And yes same chick. As for how it played out, shyt just died out man. When she started acting like a stranger around me last visit, then opted to email me while I was driving home rather than talkin face to face while I was there...it was a wrap.

I should've let things go a long time ago. So that's my fault. But a brotha was in love and invested a lot of time. So I was unsure what life would be like not having her around. It's easy to say you would just up and leave someone. But when you've invested that much time & energy in a relationship, plus all those memories popping up in your head...it's a different story.

Glad it happened tho. Learned a lot and pretty much made me who I am now.

What's your 5 year plan? What do u see yourself doing 5 years from now?

What's your 5 year plan? What do u see yourself doing 5 years from now?

By then I should be done with school. Hopefully figured out what field I want to be in. Preferably one where I have an executive office, and still enjoying ABW shenanigans.

If not that, then at least being financially stable where I can live comfortably, support my familia, and do a lil traveling. Stress free.

By then I should be done with school. Hopefully figured out what field I want to be in. Preferably one where I have an executive office, and still enjoying ABW shenanigans.

If not that, then at least being financially stable where I can live comfortably, support my familia, and do a lil traveling. Stress free.

Who's your favorite and least favorite posters?

I have no favorites or least favorites. Everyone is all good with me. I would like to think they feel the same. If not...

giphy (9).gif

So be it. Can't plz everyone. End of the day, I still have my family.

Wait...I do have one. @TonyDubbz is my least favorite for tryin to set fades in the middle Nowhereville, SC. I got poison ivy tryin to find that nigga's crib. Lol

Last edited:
I have no favorites or least favorites. Everyone is all good with me. I would like to think they feel the same. If not...

View attachment 41814

So be it. Can't plz everyone. End of the day, I still my family.

Wait...I do have one. @TonyDubbz is my least favorite for tryin to set fades in the middle Nowhereville, SC. I got poison ivy tryin to find that nigga's crib. Lol

NC nigga

How dare u mistake me for somebody who live in that shithole of a state

Last edited:
How much you get paid for bebe's kids and house party?

Those movies are held in high regard as hood classics.

How much you get paid for bebe's kids and house party?

Those movies are held in high regard as hood classics.

750k for Bebe and 43k plus a lifetime Wal-Mart gift card, and backstage passes for all Kid & Play concerts for House Party.

Back