Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: DU

Bet. I'd like to thank @King Du for taking time out of his day to be interviewed.

Also we still have an upcoming interview with @Kandy this week, so if you have any questions you want me to ask her, send them to my inbox.

Du the homie, good interview. Surprised he wasnt asked bout christina millian lol.

So for the record, you, your wife, and 2 kids living under mom dukes crib huh? How big is this house?

She dont give yall quiet hours or a curfew before she lock the top lock you dont gotta key for right?

@du do you still have the extra tall wife beater? That shit literally went down to your ankles. Lol

Du's Christina Milian story always reminds me of Marlon Brando's "I coulda been a contender" speech from "On the Waterfront":

Look what i found while going through my IC photoshops folder.

I knew this shit was in there somewhere..

powpow.jpg

Lol, shit reminds me of the two times I shut the entire donkey down.

The first was the night Paul Williams got knocked out. I was big mad that night. I deleted like 50 threads that night, and wrote very mean insults to the thread starters.

The second was cuz I wanted to play poker on pokerstars.com

I locked every thread in the donkey and said I won't let Niggaz post till we got 4 people to play poker....

It was me, wall, seedz, and a 4th I forget

I actually kinda explained the cap b beef already. We got into a beef with a real life pimp, and when I was on the IC I kinda associated homie with that one dude I dealt with in real life.... Looking back I was the lame in that shit... But it was entertaining...

And the mom's story been told a million times. I moved back home at 25, and just stayed. Been fixing it up n shit and took over what was left of the mortgage. Mom's 66 years old bruh, she's retiring but wants to keep the house, and it's way too much house for her alone. Especially considering the neighborhood. She's mad stubborn she don't wanna let go of the house. I'll prolly stay here till either she dies, or me and the wife have enough to buy a dream home... In that case we'll just take her with us. But in the past 10 years I've learned enough about home maintenance that I'm more than capable.

The IC had mad jokes, but none of that shit was never like that for real. I used to trip cuz Niggaz act like multiple generations never lived under the same roof. Like houses don't get passed down on. But whatever. The reality of it is no where near as funny as every one made it

We only get 1 mom and Dad. Only in modern western society is "living with parents" after you turn 18 ridiculed by western society at large. The nonstop war to break down the family unit has led to all the problems that have manifested in our day and age such as the prison problem, murder problem, drug problem, etc.

The family unit has dissolved so much that folks don't even know if they are boys or girls anymore. SMH.

God bless you for honoring your mother my brother. God is with you. Amen.

Back