Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: DU

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
ABW will be holding a surprise interview at (or around) 8pm.

If yall have any questions yall want me to ask DU , inbox them to me.​

This is some bullshit. How he get to skip me?!
Lol, by bad Kandy... Wanna share the stage with me?

I told Goldie on the low I'd do a special Xmas Eve interview for the holiday....

I thought it might be slow here tonight, and originally had to work at the bar

First he bails on you in you hour of need in the courtroom and now This!?

This man's cruelty knows no end
Look notta judge. I got you next week.

It might be in your best interest to get all your affairs in order now

Like we normally start our interviews off, let the people know how it was growing up in B-More and how your childhood was in general.​

It was wild bruh. I literally grew up and still live on one of the biggest strips in my neighborhood. Always saw drugs, violence, and all that shit from the jump.

But I also had a great mother who from the very start always taught me to never let my environment limit me.

From library's to just seeing the sights...I always was that kid to hop on my bike or the bus and see all of my city...

That's the main reason I love my city so much is cuz I always ventured further out than most. Looked for the gems.... Visited the places that we known for.

Baltimore can very much be the wire. It can very much be everything negative if you want it to be. But to me it's amazing... Baltimore makes me recognize that if you're willing to look there's lots of good in almost everything

We've seen you say you were much different during your younger days cuz of course a wife and kid will change pretty much every man. But the Du of today seems like a very likable, kind hearted nigga.

What was the old Du like?​

Prolly just a bit more savage, only cuz I didn't have anyone like a wife and kids. I've like never been in an even semi serious relationship before, so there was never anyone to think about other than myself.

And as a result I'm widely known as an asshole. I've always been a jokester, but I learned very early in life that ain't shit wrong with being selfish. Aint shit wrong with saying no. And to always speak your mind.

A lotta people think I'm mad rude. But I'm just blunt. A couple of folks asked my wife was I still a jerk, cuz no one ever thought I'd get married. She confirms it every time.

I don't hang with certain dudes any more, or go on reckless adventures. Cuz of the whole family thing and being responsible. But I'm still that same dude. I've shown both sides of that same coin plenty of times online.

That was a good segue to a question I was sent to ask you by another member. This poster said you alluded to "pimpin" or something of the sorts, is this true? How did you handle women back in the day?

We all know or have heard of the infamous "Dresser drawer" story, do you have another scumbag story you haven't told yet?​

Lol speaking of adventures.... Yeah I actually just talked to that dude this week too..... Really good friend of mines....

And completely 100% savage all the way to his core.... Think beans from paper soldiers... Only this dude was smaller and had long flowing hair down his back.... Think John redcorn from King of the Hill..... Lol, but he was all black... Maybe mixed at the most....

Any way... This was the type of dude who would Rob a strip, then call me and ask me to ride him around the city while he just hopped out on other Niggaz blocks and make sales

Completely reckless.... Dude would be like "yeah right here" then dip off for like 10-15 mins, come back to the car smiling with a bunch of money....

He always broke it down the middle like we both put in work... But I guess just rolling with him took a lot...

Well one day he hit me like meet him at a hotel and to bring my digital camera...

He had some chicks who he was tryna take pics of and post their ads on back page....

And we did that shit for like 3-4 months...

Different chicks, different hotels... But the one main..... Or bottom bitch who originally came to him and told him how to set it all up.....

The shit ended when her pimp from Phoenix came up to reclaim her.... The whole set up was crazy ... Some shit out a movie... I'll put it in a book one day.....

But the end result was my boy shooting at a pimp in a hotel lobby on Martin Luther King birthday.... And the only reason we got away was because all the police was at the parade....

Yea, we definitely need that in a book b. Speaking of which, how did you get into writing? Who were you inspirations? and what are your future plans in regards to writing?​

Back