Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Home Improvement (DIY, Hacks, etc...) Thread

That chair turned out really nice!! I painted my son's bed earlier this year, but I was lazy and didn't sand beforehand now the paint is starting to peel off.

If you ever have a clog in the main line of your plumbing and can’t get someone out immediately, remove the clean out drain cap so the waste water doesn’t come back into your house. It’s not going to be ideal because then whatever goes down any drain comes out into your yard, but it’s better than it going back into your house.

What's with all these electric lawnmowers??? I gotta get me a lawnmower and all I'm really seeing under $300 is electric joints.

2 things I plan on doing soon. Installing either one of these two for the new master bedroom tv we just bought...

Just something different.

Lastly, figure out how to put in another slot like my 1st one...
20221003_170515.jpg

...to my already built electric fireplace.

The 1st slot is where my PS5 goes. But now I'm considering either getting another one cut out for my Switch.

Or...just put some sorta shelving unit and create holes for the wires to go thru. Haven't figured out the final details

Edit:

Decided to do a hole and run the wires...

Had to take out electric fireplace
20230607_174451.jpg

Wanted to get a good look. Just so I can figure out how low I wanted to run the wires
20230607_174510.jpg 20230607_174554.jpg 20230607_174701.jpg

Chose that 3rd panel from the bottom as the spot to drill the hole
20230607_174717.jpg

Last edited:
Back