Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW - Hip Hip AOTY Nomination thread

Imma let you finish...

imma-let-you-finish-kanye-west.jpg

BUT JON CONNOR ALBUM IS THE BEST ALBUM OF 2017 I HAVENT HEARD!

2Chainz- PGLTM
Kendrick- Damn
Meek Mills-W&L
Jay-Z- 4:44
Rick Ross- RYTM

Damn- k dot
Acoustic levitation - Devin the dude
The God box - David banner
Flowerboy -Tyler the creator
Rapsody- Laila's wisdom

Rapsody- Laila's wisdom

I downloaded this because I seen a lot of peeps have it in the top 5.

1. DAMN (K.Dot)
2. 4:44 (Jigga)
3. Future (Future)
4. Drake (More Life)
5. Laila's Wisdom (Rapsody)

HM: No Dope On Sundays

I forgot about that Wu album, I might have to move that to the #5 slot.

1. DAMN
2. DAMN
3. DAMN
4. DAMN
5. DAMN

I think he the only one i listened to this year.

You and AP's hate of Kendrick is next level lol

It takes a special kind of dislike to disregard a project of that level.

And then you talk about social commentary and don't bring up 4:44? cmon broham lol

You and AP's hate of Kendrick is next level lol

It takes a special kind of dislike to disregard a project of that level.

And then you talk about social commentary and don't bring up 4:44? cmon broham lol

What Jay was talking on 4:44, Ross been on that wave and to me Ross do it better on better production.

Kendrick is cool, but lyrical wise, he is not even seeing Ross. Lol.

That dude aint even seeing 2015 Wayne, but I get it, we need someone new and fresh.

J.Cole aint seeing Ross and I'm a fan.

I'll ask you this, Kendrick song "Bih don't kill my vibe" you think he came wit in that song? I'll even let you pick any song from his catalog and I bet I can pick 1 song from Ross that will kill that dude Lol.

Man that dude aint talking about nothing that's moving mountains. He cool and all for the lifestyle that is adapted in Rap now, but that dude aint got bars that's going against Ross Bars

What Jay was talking on 4:44, Ross been on that wave and to me Ross do it better or better production.

Kendrick is cool, but lyrical wise, he is not even seeing Ross. Lol.

That dude aint even seeing 2015 Wayne, but I get it, we need someone new and fresh.

J.Cole aint seeing Ross and I'm a fan.

I'll ask you this, Kendrick song "Bih don't kill my vibe" you think he came wit in that song? I'll even let you pick any song from his catalog and I bet I can pick 1 song from Ross that will kill that dude Lol.

Man that dude aint talking about nothing that's moving mountains. He cool and all for the lifestyle that is adapted in Rap now, but that dude aint got bars that's going against Ross Bars
This dude done lost it

Back