ABW First Impressions.

@Sam Crooke,

Then: photoshops and gifs are good af but why he talking to the mean chick from the doors game?

Now: since Kandy choose me, he cool af. Great fella. Helluva poster and contributor. His stories be cracking me up. Wish him nothing but success.

If I read it wrong and Kandy choose him, fuck him. He a turrible person. I hope he fails at everything.....

@Sam Crooke,

Then: photoshops and gifs are good af but why he talking to the mean chick from the doors game?

Now: since Kandy choose me, he cool af. Great fella. Helluva poster and contributor. His stories be cracking me up. Wish him nothing but success.

If I read it wrong and Kandy choose him, fuck him. He a turrible person. I hope he fails at everything.....

I thought he was the Chicago dude that was a cop

@ChiCity

1st: Who df is this nigga and why do they keep talking about rain when his name is brought up?

Now: One of the funniest niggas on the boards. I'm not the biggest fan of simping, but if I were to do it I would follow his blueprint. He mastered the shit and has proven to be successful with it.

@Du

1st: Cool ass nigga that had an O.G vibe to him.

Now: Same as I originally thought. But I later found out that homie was a stand up dude and a devoted father/husband. Homie has a good heart but will turn up on a nigga if necessary. The most surprising thing was when he dropped those short novels, that shit still fucks me up when I go back to read em. U got a true talent my nigga, don't give up on it.

6308bc25ace53cd4525df8b042c4bb16_400x1000.gif

@Reesey

1st: Who is this corny ass chick editing out cuss words like she's 12? And did she just say her nigga be sending her nudes to other niggas on the forum?

:tuh:

Now: Why is this old ass chick still editing cuss words out like she's 12? lol Ultimately, Reesey is funny af at times, especially with the gifs. She's not afraid and unapologetic about living the way she wants even if it may go against society's standards and I admire people like that. I've learned we share a few common interests whether that be herbs and natural medicine or meditation. But she can be stubborn af, idk how that nigga DS deals with the shit lol

Last edited:
Reactions: AP2.5
@AP21

1st: Super cool cat. Seemed like he always had everyone's best interest at heart and would rather defuse a situation than let it get outta control, which is a rarity on the IC. Super simp and probably was a nerd/comicbook nigga who got stuffed in lockers, but still cool lol.

Now: I was pretty much right, but he's wayyyy more outspoken on here and doesn't really put up with too much shit. His name should be Contrarian, cuz whatever the rest of the thread is agreeing on, he's gonna come in and disagree lol and for the most part, that's a great quality. We should always question people and ask them why they think what they think.

Reactions: AP2.5 and Golden
@AP21

1st: Super cool cat. Seemed like he always had everyone's best interest at heart and would rather defuse a situation than let it get outta control, which is a rarity on the IC. Super simp and probably was a nerd/comicbook nigga who got stuffed in lockers, but still cool lol.

Now: I was pretty much right, but he's wayyyy more outspoken on here and doesn't really put up with too much shit. His name should be Contrarian, cuz whatever the rest of the thread is agreeing on, he's gonna come in and disagree lol and for the most part, that's a great quality. We should always question people and ask them why they think what they think.
Masterkey
First Impression
Brothas an asswhole but he is a Giants fan so I can't hate him

Second impression
Guys still an asswhole but also a Giants fan so I can't hate him lol. Set up a new website and most of the cool non trolling IC crew came through and it's gone well so I'm happy for the brotha.