ABW First Impressions.

this guy here

then: kenny from the parenthood doppleganger. If there is levels to this simping shit, this dude here wrote the manual
now: we've had some nice back and forths. Easily the best poster from the Chi. Bride gets honorable mention. Word to the wise, ya'll need to do a purge. Too many herbs and cornballs from the burbs making ya'll look bad

Then: I used to get him confused with a poster on the IC that used to talk cash ish to Du wife lol.

Now: level headed dude from Louisiana. But he a simp that won't admit it. We gonna fight one day

@TheMasterKey

Then: Mod? Why? Ayo, who the fuck is this nigga with a billion post?? And why he pressing that youngin?

Now: Way more knowledgeable on a lot of shit than I gave him credit for. Funnier than I thought. Agree with a lot of his post. Taste in music? Near Flawless. Taste in females: Flawless. Opinions on sports? Askewd but reasonable.

I see us shooting at the same basket one day and I'm debating on whether I should kick his ball over the fence now and get it over with.

Then: PC master race ass mf, simpin aint easy, always the target when things go wrong.

Now: Simp grandmaster, drops gems/good advice (message!) head ass mf, probably got goat taste in games on this board

my son...where do i begin

then...when your mother brought you home, i was filled with all types of emotions. I didnt know how you were gonna respond to life and the obstacles you would face

now: Smiling from the rafters as I see you walk the stage of life with that look of accomplishment on your face. So wise beyond your years. Keep this up as you were born to standout and not be ordinary.

you've done a great job..papa is so proud

this guy here

then: kenny from the parenthood doppleganger. If there is levels to this simping shit, this dude here wrote the manual
now: we've had some nice back and forths. Easily the best poster from the Chi. Bride gets honorable mention. Word to the wise, ya'll need to do a purge. Too many herbs and cornballs from the burbs making ya'll look bad

Then: a flirt, a simp, a know it all, a loser, a nerd, sucks at banking, super mod ass mf, party pooper.

Now: everything I said and more. However, he does drop decent shit sometimes. Makes his own definitions up. Never finishes a debate.

Then: I used to get him confused with a poster on the IC that used to talk cash ish to Du wife lol.

Now: level headed dude from Louisiana. But he a simp that won't admit it. We gonna fight one day

then: "yo, where homie neck at?"

now: "yo, where homie neck at?"

real talk though

idk how in the world you used to get me confused with Crude lol

but you cool peeps in my book. I know we go back and forth with the shits from time to time, but you add value to the site overall. You drop gems here and there as well. Always appreciate the perspective

Then: a flirt, a simp, a know it all, a loser, a nerd, sucks at banking, super mod ass mf, party pooper.

Now: everything I said and more. However, he does drop decent shit sometimes. Makes his own definitions up. Never finishes a debate.

this like the nicest shit you've ever said to me

im rolling...LMFAO

Judah

Then: Who is this chick Chuck keep lighting up? Fucking Christians.

Now: Nigga about his business. Can snapped when he needs to but for the most part, he gonna be chill. More spiritual than religious. Can take a jk well. Gonna have to ship him some bacon one day nhnh

I already said that and you gave it a lol.

So this essentially is a "what about me?" post. Get it together young man
Then: Didn't know what a was hebrew israelite until you, bad news bears head ass mf (coach for your son's team), like big e langston with the neck

Now: Stand up dude, we don't always agree but I respect his beliefs, he reps ohio

Du

Then: This dude is a glutton for punishment. Seen him be a major poster in classic threads on the old IC, and more recently as well. Innovated the beater/dress look.

Now: One of the best posters as far as insight and contribution. Can snap and is a good family man. Seems like a cool brother.

Dread

Then: Lurker. Probably a weirdo. Dreads deep Af tho. Must be a very patient person.

Now: Same shit. Not a weirdo but a Rasta. Highly respect their ways. Hasn't shown me anything that goes against what I know of their ways. De

Reactions: JUDAH
Reesey

Then: "she aint gonna make it one week here...." she seemed like a cool lady that probably had kids. Possibly too innocent to be posting

Now: I was wrong then a mf....

Different, but in a good way. She fertile af tryna create a whole new tribe of blacl folks with all those kids. Good insight on most topics. I don't always agree with her, but she seems very down to earth and intelligent.

Bne:

Then: COCK BLOCKER! Pressing niggas way to hard, might have to chin check him and get kicked off the site.

Now: TROLL! One of the few feminist who I've read about that lives up to their original tenets and not the new age look at me shit (Amber). Respect her (?) more than I should but she's earned it through insightful posting and consistent bickering with Goldie. If I wasn't involved with Kandy I'd be inclined to say hello to her more.

TheMasterKey

Then: this dude talk too much ish....i knew he was a mod, but he would pop up and say some off the wall stuff thay would make me laugh, but I didn't know much about him.

Now: bruh surprised me. He's a sharp dude that is about his business. He reminds me of one of my homies I might have mentioned before.

Reactions: Golden
@TheMasterKey

First Impression:

This dudes gets on my d*mn nerves.
It don't matter what the heck I say, he always got something to say about it or clicking on reactions just to piss me off.
It's working.
Poor Shuga Foot. - Can't save them all.

Now:
Man with a plan - Dangerous in itself but in a good way,
He can actually finish a complete sentence.
He is funny sometimes
2pac is a GOD and he agrees - which makes him the Bees Knees, until he says something I don't like, then it's like "F" that African Goldie CUZZ!!

@King Du

First Impression:

Sweetest family man on the board
Tries to save the females of the IC world.
Why does he keep giving everyone his address?
So violent.
Bruh swear he got hands.

Now:

Most adorable internet fam PERIOD.
Cool Dude
Hilarious at times
gets on my last nerve with his brother Goldie.
Still given Kneegrows his address
Might have hands but I'd still beat him down.
Interesting POV's but posts be too dang long.. I ain reading all that ISH.