Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW First Impressions.

@Joshua 3:16

First impression

Uhhhhh who dafuck is this nigga. Never really see him post on the IC. Then we slide over to Blackboard and he's over there yipyapping in a thread about the IC niggas. Then he called me old I was like I will punch you in your uterus but come to find out dude is 17. So that's a charge so I let him cook. He was witty in his comments though and spoke like he was older than he was

Now

He's a jackass who formed and alliance with me then ribbed me of my money. I thought to myself this little nigga is all right with me. It took balls nh nh nh to rob from Old Man Cain but he did. He's still smart poster as well I think he's really a old nigga pretending to be a young nigga tho because he's almost my level wide and that takes time to get to this level......word
@Cain

1st: I don't fully remember when I first came across cain but I do remember somebody posted a pic of him outside his car or something like that and I thought to myself "why is this mf still posting, aint you supposed to retire to fb and post memes about the good old days?"

now: Between my time on the blackboard and here this dude is one of the realist posters here. Doesn't mince any words, stands his ground and when he's not simpin on reesey or bickering with trini he's dropping gems. Come to find out he's a comic head with a nice collection, this mf gets his feets manicured tho.

First Impression
Smack who is this?? I used to see you post every now and I do remember seeing someone mentioned you were maf young but didn't pay much attention to it. Seemed cool from what I remember.

Second impression
A truly intelligent brother that is indeed young as hell with only know Prodigy from Def Jam on ps2 lol. Very knowledgeable in a variety od subjects and wise beyond his years. Tries to b Nino in New Jack every now and then until he becomes humbled but he's learning lol.
1st: Who is this mf impersonating tony stark? Why does he have a "in" gif for every occasion?

now: Goat taste in women, got the best gif timing I've seen on the internet. One of the mvps when it comes to making emojis and he's a hopeless knicks fan, that team won't ever get another title b, give up.

Reactions: GNS
@NeighborhoodNomad

1st: Dude has a DIY mindset when it comes to everything. Has a vision for this earth that could change things, Ion know how feasible his ideas/plans are but I admire his will to try to make it happen.

Now: Basically the same as my 1st impression

@Joshua 3:16

1st: This is such a kind young gentlemen. Very intelligent and very personable. I really like this guy and wished he lived closer.

NOW: This dude is savage AF, Robbed me 2 times and always at my neck when debating lmaoooo
BUT I really enjoy his perspective. I think for his age he is really light years ahead of a lot of us. I really respect your thoughts and opinions and I know that you will go on to do great things in life. You're funny, inquisitive and dope all around!!!!!

@Race Jones

First impression
Crazy as hell lol, sexy as hell, had my attention at dropping Nas and Ras Kass as artists she listens too. No women I've ever known has dropped Ras Kass as someone they listen too lol. Appeared very open minded and an adversary towards society boxes it places people in. Has a broad knowledge of topics and isn't afraid to go against the grain. Had to put my E-bid in and attempt to court
M4KsW_zpsv8ni87au.png

Second impression
Still crazy as hell, still outspoken, still debating people to death and refuses to yield to people's demands lol. Definitely one of the coolest people I've seen on a board and I'm glad you're posting real talk. Still trying to get my E-court on
and outside courting
M4KsW_zpsv8ni87au.png

Oh nah that was to chi city or the other Chicago dude or neighborhood nomads I literally get all three confused.

I confused you with Cain cuz y'all southern savages.

^^^

1st impression = A smiley face nigga. The token Black guy. The acceptable nigga or "one of the good ones". Funny

2nd impression = A people person. A family man on his path to greatness. Good people. Still funny.

@Race Jones

First impression
Crazy as hell lol, sexy as hell, had my attention at dropping Nas and Ras Kass as artists she listens too. No women I've ever known has dropped Ras Kass as someone they listen too lol. Appeared very open minded and an adversary towards society boxes it places people in. Has a broad knowledge of topics and isn't afraid to go against the grain. Had to put my E-bid in and attempt to court
M4KsW_zpsv8ni87au.png

Second impression
Still crazy as hell, still outspoken, still debating people to death and refuses to yield to people's demands lol. Definitely one of the coolest people I've seen on a board and I'm glad you're posting real talk. Still trying to get my E-court on
and outside courting
M4KsW_zpsv8ni87au.png

This post just granted you some pussy
IMG_0747.GIF

Back