Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW defines "Trolling"

No you giving your opinion, nobody gotta explain themselves on why they don't like something. Y'all just make a bigger deal than what it should be
Well we're supposed to be engaging in discussion

I'm sorry if my curious nature leaves me wondering why

I like what I like, I don't be caring about the suppose demographic. Do you watch Empire, if not then the demographics might say that you should
I watched it in the beginning, and I bailed on it

Before some of the more egregious gay storylines starting becoming more prevalent, I would've assumed their targeted demo was 18 - 35 urban

You always upset man
if me trying to get people to stop calling every disagreement trolling, then yea man, im furious

I was accused of trolling in that Jessie Smullett thread b/c one person got mad I said his homophobic post towards the gay community was mad ignorant

the other got mad b/c he is dead set on saying that the police are somehow lying on Jussie despite the overwhelming evidence that supports their claim

and im the one trolling??

The chicago pd has a rep for being deplorable people. Werent they the same entity that kicked down Fred Hampton's door and murdered him in front of his family?

Jussie aint Fred...why would they lie about something he lied about?

if me trying to get people to stop calling every disagreement trolling, then yea man, im furious

I was accused of trolling in that Jessie Smullett thread b/c one person got mad I said his homophobic post towards the gay community was mad ignorant

the other got mad b/c he is dead set on saying that the police are somehow lying on Jussie despite the overwhelming evidence that supports their claim

and im the one trolling??

The chicago pd has a rep for being deplorable people. Werent they the same entity that kicked down Fred Hampton's door and murdered him in front of his family?

Jussie aint Fred...why would they lie about something he lied about?

Who were these people?

Smh at this lame ass fuck boy following me around this site and begging me to engage in his bullshit. Fuck you and fag ass Jussie. Your troll game is weak as fuck bruh. Keep my name out cha mouth. Get a life lame.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Smh at this lame ass fuck boy following me around this site and begging to engage in his bullshit. Fuck you and fag ass Jussie. Your troll game is weak as fuck. Keep my name out cha mouth. Get a life lame.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
so much pent up anger

let it out fam

how am i following you around the site?

where did i beg you to engage with me?

i was asked a question and answered it

but another poster that uses trolling incorrectly

so much pent up anger

let it out fam

how am i following you around the site?

where did i beg you to engage with me?

i was asked a question and answered it

but another poster that uses trolling incorrectly
Do I know you from somewhere? Did I fuck your bitch or something? Who the fuck are you and why are you so concerned about me?

I have no interest in you or your opinion yet here you are following me from thread to thread @ing to shit and begging me to engage in some corny ass back and forth with your lame ass about some shit idgaf about. Fuck is wrong with you?

giphy.gif

Do I know you from somewhere? Did I fuck your bitch or something? Who the fuck are you and why are you so concerned about me?

I have no interest in you or your opinion yet here you are following me from thread to thread @ing to shit and begging me to engage in some corny ass back and forth with your lame ass about some shit idgaf about. Fuck is wrong with you?

giphy.gif

fam, miss me with the "he following me from thread to thread" shit b/c thats not whats happening

and im about to force you niggas to start posting receipts of shit you claim is happening

I made a statement that involved an interaction that involved the two of us, and was asked to name the people and i did...thats all

I've @'d you to one thread...please show the others that i have @'d you to. To say you not interested in any back and forth, you sure responding to me with a whole lotta vigor in ya posts. Then to put the cherry on top, you called me a faggot. It dont get no more emotional than that.

and HA, lmao at did you fucked my bitch...not even in ya dreams nigga

and you most definitely give a fuck about it

fam, miss me with the "he following me from thread to thread" shit b/c thats not whats happening

and im about to force you niggas to start posting receipts of shit you claim is happening

I made a statement that involved an interaction that involved the two of us, and was asked to name the people and i did...thats all

I've @'d you to one thread...please show the others that i have @'d you to. To say you not interested in any back and forth, you sure responding to me with a whole lotta vigor in ya posts. Then to put the cherry on top, you called me a faggot. It dont get no more emotional than that.

and HA, lmao at did you fucked my bitch...not even in ya dreams nigga

and you most definitely give a fuck about it
Your troll game is weak dude. I'm out. Get a life.
tenor.gif

Another improper use of trolling

I bet he didn't even read the op

Sad

Back