Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW defines "Trolling"

I was just going to start a thread asking if we can get rid of trolling on ABW. To me it's just an acceptable name to put on doing sucka isht. Then it's also used as a cop out in arguments. "I can't rebut what you just said so I'll just accuse you of trolling". It's all silly and takes away from genuine conversation being had. Especially in threads about real issues.
THIS!!!

Idk what this means
its no secret that you adore taylor swift, and im not knocking you for it

however, if you hold her in serious high regard, say like for artist of the millennium or some shit, you trolling

Helllllll Fuccing Nah
so yea, this what im mainly talking about when people say this shit and act like they serious

social media has given these people voices they wouldnt otherwise have then next thing you know, you looked at as an old head b/c you not rocking with the new shit these kids like

fuck that

good music is timeless...nobody gonna be fucking with lil pump 20 years from now

its no secret that you adore taylor swift, and im not knocking you for it

however, if you hold her in serious high regard, say like for artist of the millennium or some shit, you trolling
Smh, these are highly un-factual statements

so yea, this what im mainly talking about when people say this shit and act like they serious

social media has given these people voices they wouldnt otherwise have then next thing you know, you looked at as an old head b/c you not rocking with the new shit these kids like

fuck that

good music is timeless...nobody gonna be fucking with lil pump 20 years from now

Me and you and everyone else in our age group will say this but these kids don't give a shit about BIG, Jay Z or any of our era's legends. These kids actually think this current era is the GOAT. It's not trolling, they just like stuff that we don't

Me and you and everyone else in our age group will say this but these kids don't give a shit about BIG, Jay Z or any of our era's legends. These kids actually think this current era is the GOAT. It's not trolling, they just like stuff that we don't

on one hand, i can see this, but otoh, i was mainly talking about dudes in our age range

i dont wanna have no discussion about hip hop with a kid 20 years younger than me anyway

You don't think the dance you got going with Deadeye is you trolling him.

according to this

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument.

I'm not

I choose not to engage with him on certain topics b/c I know his MO.

I explained why i did what i did.

according to this

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument.

I'm not

I choose not to engage with him on certain topics b/c I know his MO.

I explained why i did what i did.

According to the both of you, you deleted posts which provoked a knee jerk reaction to engage in an altercation.

According to the both of you, you deleted posts which provoked a knee jerk reaction to engage in an altercation.
I deleted the posts b/c they were derailing the thread

how is that trolling?

You are guilty of saying somebody is trolling

Unless you are aware of this
im still unsure of what you are trying to say

thats not me trolling you, i genuinely dont understand the point you trying to make

i think its worth having the discussion b/c as I mentioned, people use trolling too loosely b/c someone has a difference of opinion or when they dont have a proper rebuttal its "oh you trolling, im out"

I dont fuck with Wade like you do, but i would be trolling and lying if I said Melo has been the second best player out of that draft class

Back