Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Debate 2021 Sign Up

Disanthrope can't debate someone going against his Tariq nob slobbing without throwing up smokescreens, name-calling, conspiracy theories and spin doctoring the hell outta someones point. The groupthink sheep's on this board buy right into it to keep up appearances. I'll be glad to debate this moron in an actual proper debate.

Disanthrope can't debate someone going against his Tariq nob slobbing without throwing up smokescreens, name-calling, conspiracy theories and spin doctoring the hell outta someones point. The groupthink sheep's on this board buy right into it to keep up appearances. I'll be glad to debate this moron in an actual proper debate.

Exactly. In a proper debate where you have to present facts, data, and statistics to logically defend your position, these chumps will lose every time because they argue from a place of emotions.

@Chicity

Fam ima say this now since you putting in work to get this moving, but you can take me off the list fam. I dont think ill have the time to really debate a mfer and I dont wanna hold your shit up.

@Chicity

Fam ima say this now since you putting in work to get this moving, but you can take me off the list fam. I dont think ill have the time to really debate a mfer and I dont wanna hold your shit up.
Damn it

Appreciate the heads up

Back