Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Day 1s vs IC Fugees: BNE VS Preach

Who Won The Debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn this was still going on?? Lol.

I thought the winner was already declared?

I can't. A white man in a relationship with a white woman was saying this?

the hell? where did the investment come from?! Get Out has come to life

So I cannot have an opinion on the subject because I am white? I didn't pick the topic I just rolled with that shit, to me the whole pro black thing is bullshit just like people who are pro white, we should all be pro family, pro friends and pro LOVE!

I'm a black man married to a white woman and I'm "pro-black" to the fullest. I've dealt with racist shit from both sides of the spectrum for better or for worse. There's brothas out here who fuck with white woman because they feel a curtain way about black women/black culture and they try to escape. Believe me I ain't the case. My wife and I have argued with some of her family members over everything from Trump to BLM to the Tiki torch whites. My kids know full well who they are and embrace that shit.

Me being a proud black man didn't change cuz I married a white woman. Just cuz I married outside my race it means I'm not "pro-black"? That's a silly way of thinking. I've been in serious relationships with black and white women. Can't help who ya fall in love with. I want the same goal as the next man so who cares who I'm with? Like there isn't black people who've done harm to the cause and had a black significant other. Come on now.

Last edited:
Best believe I woulda called ol boy out had I known he was doing a debate on some pro-black shit. Smh.

I have no idea how my IC bredren let this fuck shit slide. This muthafucka gave the whitest answers known to man, yet it ain't ring none of y'alls alarms?

The muthafucka ain't have no problems giving out answers under the guise of being something he's not, but as soon as he's found out it's: "I don't believe in being 'pro black.'"

Man, get yo goofy ass outta here wit that bs. Smh.

Best believe I woulda called ol boy out had I known he was doing a debate on some pro-black shit. Smh.

I have no idea how my IC bredren let this fuck shit slide. This muthafucka gave the whitest answers known to man, yet it ain't ring none of y'alls alarms?

The muthafucka ain't have no problems giving out answers under the guise of being something he's not, but as soon as he's found out it's: "I don't believe in being 'pro black.'"

I was assuming when I first started reading he was black.. then I kept reading. SMH, your heart was in the right place I’ll give ya that. This ain’t your hill to die on.

Didn't make it past OP

Should have had the two debaters switch stances. Get them out they comfort zone

I can't stop laughing

y'all didn't see Herbal and My post?

That's why we were laughing

Back