Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Judge Judah vs Kandy

giphy.gif

Your honor.... jury....... we're here today because my client @Judge_Judah has been harassed, mocked and textually tortured by NOT ONLY the client but also her lawyer.

Here's only the tip of the iceberg of evidence I have to back my claims.

These were outbursts during my clients court case as judge.

This is the worst court trial ever.
:scust:
What law school did you graduate from?

Kangaroo court

So yall not prepared to given opening statements today?
I don’t think Du agreed to the hours we said we were doing this. It is known that he disappears on the weekend. I don’t have a way to contact him offline. Maybe someone can get ahold of him.

I don’t think Du agreed to the hours we said we were doing this. It is known that he disappears on the weekend. I don’t have a way to contact him offline. Maybe someone can get ahold of him.
I'm reaching out now...

I'm glad you said that, because we have more than enough evidence of you harassing my client, but that's proof that you attack many people on this site, which we'll be getting into very soon.

I'm glad you said that, because we have more than enough evidence of you harassing my client, but that's proof that you attack many people on this site, which we'll be getting into very soon.
Bring it mutha...

Oohwee!

Her lawyer is no where to be found and I'm not sure where my client is, should be wait or proceed?

All may be seated .. I do ask that everyone respect the judge and with out arguing. Two warnings and you are out

Back