Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: AP vs MzKB & WhisperingEye

Did KB & Whispering Eye unjustly sully AP's Name With False Allegations?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Astute Percipient was @'d to my winnings and I took the liberty of doing the math for him.

@AP21
435325.gif

24.350 mil + 33.5 mil = 57.850 mil

57.850 mil - 1.5 mil = 56.350 mil What I am owed TUDAY!!

Refund that 2.1 mil and give (clap) me (clap) my (clap) monies!!

again, you arent Herbs, i dont have the deal with you, i had the deal with him

im not saying you would lie, but having Herbs send me the payouts helped streamline and eliminate the need for everyone to at me several times a day

but pull up the posts where after i locked the thread to get everything caught up, i told ya'll i did, then apologized

tell the whole story

I don't want to bore you with more banter so I will just drop these here so you can see for yourself who is owed money, who is owed an apology and who was being ignored;

So when I'mma be able to cash my check? I need my peypah. I got shit to buy.

50kea

total = 250k

ya'll be patient

dont make me close the studio

trying to work some stuff out with herbs

Somebody need to check on Herbal, dude mighta got clapped by the flu

24.350 mil + 33.5 mil = 57.850 mil

57.850 mil - 1.5 mil = 56.350 mil What I am owed TUDAY!!

56.350 mil + 2.1 mil (ap took money that wasn't owed) = 58.450 mil

58.450 mil - 250k = 58.200 mil owed

LMAO

i dont wanna speak on the changes that are going to be implemented until Herbal gets back, but should add some interesting plot turns

glad you posted all the quotes that i said i was waiting on herbs

With all this evidence it shows you that my statement of Ap paying the white man before his own black sister is true!
He has no case.

I am the one owed an apology and would like both @Whispering Eye and I to be paid 58.mill ea for slander and defamation. I am seeking AP21's removal from the position of banker to janitor because his ass stays in some shit.

im not saying you would lie, but having Herbs send me the payouts helped streamline and eliminate the need for everyone to at me several times a day

but pull up the posts where after i locked the thread to get everything caught up, i told ya'll i did, then apologized

tell the whole story

giphy-1.gif

tell the whole story
Go back and read the quotes. I posted where you closed the thread and paid everybody but ME!

nah...im bout to post some receipts

what i look like paying a buncha dudes and no females

the niggartry gotta stop

upload_2018-2-14_15-23-3.png

every amount that I've either paid or deducted from Mzkb, PER Herbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back