ABW Court: AP vs MzKB & WhisperingEye

Did KB & Whispering Eye unjustly sully AP's Name With False Allegations?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if you know this but I actually dont give a fuck
tumblr_m4vbh8vbCE1qamvyco4_r1_250.gif

I'm suing for the amount she was owed in the lottery to go into my account.

Also, a badge of my choosing for both her and her cohort
Gm your honor and jury... I'll be representing both myself and @MzKB.

Please see the bolded.

I rest my case.

that's it? that's all you gotta say?

just give me my money now

looks like this is gonna be open and shut

i'll present my opening, evidence, and closing in one post

give me a bit

@AP21 @MzKB would yall like a jury or a public poll?
i wanna say a poll but nigs nigging already w/o even seeing the evidence

and getting jurors sometimes is like pulling teeth

but, lets go with poll

@MzKB might want to come in and represent herself.

I just feel like if you owe her you should pay her. Apologies aren't necessary, just another ego stroke for the power crazed.

I'd like a countersuit for the emotional damage inflicted by suing 2 black women on valentines day and during black history month. @ap21savage is only aggressive towards his fellow sistas and does not have the same energy for his male counterparts.

I would like 1mil for emotional distress and a title for him that says 'Livin life in the pause lane'

Thank yall for listening.

ladies and gentleman of ABW

I know a lot of you haven't really seen eye to eye with me, but let's save that for later.

This case boils down to a case of making a mistake but not wanting to apologize for said mistake. I tried to reason with the defendent(s) but was met with sheer hostility.

I was blamed for, and i quote "paying the white man, before i paid my sister". Let me say that i love seeing my ABW folks outchea eating in these streets. As one of the bankers, I've worked very closely with trying to make payments as timely as possible. When things come up that prevent me from doing so, I pay what's owed, and apologize for any inconveniences it may have caused.

The other day, @MzKB asked about her winnings from the ABW Lottery thread. Somewhere along the line, @VIBE was paid his bread, but she was overlooked. She @'d me a few times and I acknowledged all of them. The host, herbs (rip), and I had some conversations about ways to make the game more interesting. Unknown to me, they were still operating in the thread. Long story short, she accused me of paying vibe before her. Well, you read the post exchange.

@Goldie is it possible that I can get paid my lottery winnings please? I am owed $58.200 mil. You can verify this amount in the thread.
@AP21 refuses to follow through with my request since January 30th But some how @AP21 paid the white man @VIBE his lottery winnings after only one request.

#blacklotterywinnersmatter

If not, we need to take this shit to trial.

i was under the impression that it was taken care of

but

i'ma need you to relax lol

i'ma take care of it

she then quoted the following posts

i dont think it happened quite that way lol

but ok

I’m owed $$... can I get that so I can hit the sports betting thread??

Playing the lottery. I’ve been telling everyone to play.

You got paid?

oh shit..

@Black Dynamite, she’s gonna whoop my ass, pay her

If I had enough I would put my ski mask on.....you lucky

I’m out here being generous w my money and cats wanna rob me.. damn.. sad world

Who owes kb money? lol

the lottery

how do you figure i was the one who paid him?

Goldie is also the banker

what else ya got?

before i request an apology OR have to issue one

@VIBE, what amount is @MzKB referring to when she said you got paid your winnings?

It was 200m that I was owed at the time for two separate lottery wins. It was cleared up after I contacted Goldie in the betting thread just before the SuperBowl.

Alls I know is that if @MzKB don't get paid, it's gonna be some slow singing and flower bringing round this piece...

Lol i'll pay her now

nah nah nah

she owe me an apology first

index.php

All i wanted was an apology b/c i kept trying to tell her that I wasnt the one who paid Vibe. I even provided proof that it wasnt me.

ALL of my lottery transactions have "ABW Lottery" next to them. I really had to think if i had paid Vibe and not her, but when i saw that the notes just had "lottery", i knew it was goldie as he is the ONLY other banker

Had she given me her apology, i would've gladly paid her, but the defendants feel they are above an apology and admitting they were wrong.

I wanted to settle out of court, for just an apology, but all my posts requesting to do so were hit with feelings reactions by those two.

I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.