Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: AP vs MzKB & WhisperingEye

Did KB & Whispering Eye unjustly sully AP's Name With False Allegations?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, would you want somebody accusing you of something you didn't do then when you proved them wrong, they still act like they weren't in the wrong

She made countless posts about me not paying her then said I did something I didn't do

All she had to say was my bad
92193CBD-51A5-4219-B762-A6C564BEC286.png
U do that allll D time, in fact I said u was the type of nigga to do that like 4 or 5 days ago

I gotta go back and review the documents AP posted b4 making my decision

AP the type nigga to correct ur pronunciation with an even worst pronunciation. Then when you correct him, he asks you why we so caught up on how to pronounce words. Like he ain’t start the shit in the first place.

Reactions: GNS
first, you used the wrong variant of worse

you were comparing two things thus the need for worse, had you compared three or more, then its worst

the fact is you are wrong, but dont wanna admit such.

ladies and gentleman of ABW

I know a lot of you haven't really seen eye to eye with me, but let's save that for later.

This case boils down to a case of making a mistake but not wanting to apologize for said mistake. I tried to reason with the defendent(s) but was met with sheer hostility.

I was blamed for, and i quote "paying the white man, before i paid my sister". Let me say that i love seeing my ABW folks outchea eating in these streets. As one of the bankers, I've worked very closely with trying to make payments as timely as possible. When things come up that prevent me from doing so, I pay what's owed, and apologize for any inconveniences it may have caused.

The other day, @MzKB asked about her winnings from the ABW Lottery thread. Somewhere along the line, @VIBE was paid his bread, but she was overlooked. She @'d me a few times and I acknowledged all of them. The host, herbs (rip), and I had some conversations about ways to make the game more interesting. Unknown to me, they were still operating in the thread. Long story short, she accused me of paying vibe before her. Well, you read the post exchange.

Please ladies and gentlemen bear with me.....I will be providing evidence that will support my claim against Asinine Puerile

you still not getting it

i never had any issue paying her money

my issue was her sullying my name when she didnt have the facts herself

when presented with the facts, her attitude was "well, you should've paid me my money in the first place"

I’m fuckin w u AP.. this shit is just funny..

This case boils down to a case of making a mistake but not wanting to apologize for said mistake. I tried to reason with the defendent(s) but was met with sheer hostility.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the court the defendant is correct that this is a case of making a mistake but not wanting to apologize.
Mr. Apparently Preposterous was the first to commit this offense.

I woke up on the morning of Jan 29 2018 and logged into ABW to play my numbers for the ABW lottery in hopes of buying my Momma a new house and car. It just so happen that on this day I won 25mil as evidenced in the below screen shots.

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 3.16.31 PM.png

Ladies and Gentlemen of the court the defendant is correct that this is a case of making a mistake but not wanting to apologize.
Mr. Apparently Preposterous was the first to commit this offense.

I woke up on the morning of Jan 29 2018 and logged into ABW to play my numbers for the ABW lottery in hopes of buying my Momma a new house and car. It just so happen that on this day I won 25mil as evidenced in the below screen shots.

View attachment 28703
herbs is the one, per our agreement, who is supposed to @ me to the winnings each day.

he wasnt @'ing me, so i had no idea what was going on until ya'll started

that was the agreement b/t he and I. Am i just supposed to give money to everyone who @'s me to say they are owed money?

Last edited:
Mr. Absurdly Predicable states that "As one of the bankers, I've worked very closely with trying to make payments as timely as possible. When things come up that prevent me from doing so, I pay what's owed, and apologize for any inconveniences it may have caused."

Below shows that his statement is inaccurate and not forthcoming.

@AP21
Where all my money at man

cs I can’t bet anymore, idk wtf I have

Considering the money you're owed from last week, as well as the money you lost yesterday, you should be at 5.9 mil

closed

bout to get everything caught up

caught up

sorry ya'll

Lemme take my azzz to the lottery thread and get this money. Y'all winning outchea

So why was this statement not forth coming....because I was the only one who was NOT paid and on top of that 2.1 mill was deducted from my account. The white man at Vibe was paid before me! Please see below:

I didn't get my 25 mil from yesterday

Only thing I seen was a deduction of 2.1 million

@AP21

My two day deductions
100k + 1,250 mil = 1.350 mil

Winnings - Loss = earnings deposit
25 mil - 1.350 mil = 24.350 mil

Should we start doing the math for the banker to make it easier?

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I am still far from proving my case. Please make note that Mr. Artful Pilgarlic paid all the males including the white man and left his dear black sister in the wind to fend for herself. Those are tendencies of a bitch made female.
On that day I couldn't buy my momma her house and car because the banker did not do his job.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
I once again won I big money in the ABW lottery:

View attachment 25098

No outright winners today, but the following side bets won:

@MzKB - Won 33.5 mil (odd bet, closest number)

@VIBE - Odd bet- 23.5 mil

Me- Odd bet- 14 mil

More fun tomorrow!

Make-it-Rain-GIF-Image-25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back