Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Community Cookbook/Recipe Thread

@AP21 the wings came out good

I didn't use just salt like the dude in the video did. And I used a mustard based bbq sauce vs the honey garlic joint

The wing itself was about as crispy as frying it. Ehh close but could have been crispier. I think the baking powder was the right choice. Next time I'll use a lil more and maybe check it more in the oven

If you want it more crispy, I suggest leaving it in longer

But glad someone finally tried it

If you want it more crispy, I suggest leaving it in longer

But glad someone finally tried it
I figured it was because I didn't leave it in longer.

I wanted the sauce to bake a lil bit tho without drying out the wing. I may try it with thighs in a few days

Meat....and bacon

you need at least a pound of meat. I use turkey

a lipton onion seasoning pack

one large egg

italian bread crumbs

season your meat however you like. I usually throw in some chopped seasoning mix. Maybe half a cup to a cup. I kinda just eyeball it now

mix all ingredients in bowl. I think i put the oven on 350 or 400, not sure...google this as it may vary depending on the type of meat you're using

i usually wait until its cooked to put any sauce on it and i usually only do it to the pieces im eating

you need at least a pound of meat. I use turkey

a lipton onion seasoning pack

one large egg

italian bread crumbs

season your meat however you like. I usually throw in some chopped seasoning mix. Maybe half a cup to a cup. I kinda just eyeball it now

mix all ingredients in bowl. I think i put the oven on 350 or 400, not sure...google this as it may vary depending on the type of meat you're using

i usually wait until its cooked to put any sauce on it and i usually only do it to the pieces im eating
Thanks

Can't use eggs or bread crumbs. I used crackers and I don't fuck with that Lipton pack.

The one person that don't eat shit ate my meatloaf

I do t know if it was the crackers (I let him crumble them up) the bacon (yeah a wrapped joint) or the Hooney BBQ sauce finish (I did that) but he tore it back.

I told him gone head, you can stay up an extra 1/2hr

Who here has made meatloaf?

I make meatloaf with ground beef, bread crumbs, two eggs, heavy cream, and water but sometimes I just use whole milk vs. heavy cream and water oh and salt and pepper. (Diced onions if yu like)

Sauce is ketchup based with brown sugar a little vinegar and all spice. They is yummy as hell.

I make meatloaf with ground beef, bread crumbs, two eggs, heavy cream, and water but sometimes I just use whole milk vs. heavy cream and water oh and salt and pepper. (Diced onions if yu like)

Sauce is ketchup based with brown sugar a little vinegar and all spice. They is yummy as hell.
My son allergic to dairy that's why I ditched the eggs and breadcrumbs
It's was pretty much a burger loaf but he ate it so I'm a make it again

Back