Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Community Cookbook/Recipe Thread

Will this work for regular chicken breasts and such

@DickHead I saw part of your arm, you are becoming less mysterious sir! :df3:
@MissK

that is a great question, and i can assume it should still give the same desired outcome as you are simply just drying the moisture from the chicken out with the baking powder. It should still the fried consistency w/o using grease, but the cooking time may vary since the pieces are bigger

i think its worth experimenting with though

i'm actually thinking about making some wings this weekend.

if you try the breast or any other part, please let me know how it came out

I got a recipe for grilled blackened salmon that hit so hard. I usually make with grilled asparagus and rice pilaf or quinoa. It's super easy.

Basically I'll marinade the salmon in Italian dressing or lemon juice and seasoning.

Then when im ready to cook it, i season it with salt and pepper in both sides. The on I generously season the top with blackened seasoning. Grill it face down for about 6-7 minutes depending on the size. Then flip it and finish it off.

I marinade the asparagus the same way. But I normally season it with lemon pepper.

Will this work for regular chicken breasts and such

@DickHead I saw part of your arm, you are becoming less mysterious sir! :df3:

if it has the skin on, yes it will work. I even tried it when frying chicken and it give you that extra, extra crunch.

Had a long and stressful day and tomorrow will be much the same but for now my crockpot is smelling so good.

This is a mild, gentle and refreshing cleansing soup with very simple ingredients:

A smoked skinless turkey leg for flavor
White radish cut to 1 inch cubes
Carrots cut to 1 inch cubes
Seaweed cut to 1 inch squares
Ginger and white pepper

Crockpot on low for 4 hours to 5 hours

Add chopped fresh scallions or parsley on top as garnish

Okinawa-oxtail-soup.jpg

Bump

Summer will be here soon

What kinda stuff y'all gon be grilling

Bump

Summer will be here soon

What kinda stuff y'all gon be grilling

I haven't ate meat for a few months. I might have to take a sabbatical from that and drop some heat in this thread.

Might grill some lamb and make some tzatziki for some gyros.

That sounds amazing, i aint had a gyro in quite some time

It's on point. I know some people don't care for lamb because it can be kind of gamey, but i learned a trick from my pops. Most of that flvor comes from the fat. If you get a leg of lamb and cuz off as much excess fat as possible, that helps. Then marinate it for at least 24 hours in something acidic. I make a marinate it in a mixture of red wine and lemon juice with spices and garlic.

Found these at the Holiday Gas Station:

Cheesewich%20Main.jpg

2 bucks a pop. Low carb AF and delicious. I much prefer the pepperjack ones, but the colby jack ones are good too.

made this DOPE green smoothie this morning

~2 cups of almond milk
~2 cups kale
~2 cups mixed greens (baby spinach and some other stuff)
~1.5 frozen bananas
~1 date (dried)
~tsp flax seeds
~tsp chia seeds

soooooooooooooo good

might make this again this evening when i work out...i'll post a pic

made this DOPE green smoothie this morning

~2 cups of almond milk
~2 cups kale
~2 cups mixed greens (baby spinach and some other stuff)
~1.5 frozen bananas
~1 date (dried)
~tsp flax seeds
~tsp chia seeds

soooooooooooooo good

might make this again this evening when i work out...i'll post a pic
How long does it keep you full?

How long does it keep you full?

i drank it around 6 am this morning...i had my first snack around 9 this morning. I ate just to eat, I would've been fine if i waited until lunch to eat so...i think the more bananas you add, the more full you will be

i have a nutri ninja so...only so much i can use

Just had to share this with ya'll

I'm allergic to whey products so I've been trying to find extra sources of protein

I started taking pea protein a while back but the brand that I used on Amazon leaves you gassy af and the texture doesn't mix well at all. I mean, it's cheap af but comes at a cost.

I was in Target and saw they had their store brand pea protein powder at 17.99 for 1lb or about 17 servings.

They had vanilla although I was willing to try strawberry but it was sold out or they just hadn't put it on the shelf. Copped vanilla and omg this shit is delicious. Is 20g protein per scoop and low on sugar. Like maybe 5g per scoop or something.

But y'all should give it a try

i think we have a winner!!!

made these again this weekend

they get better and better each time i make them

left them in just a bit longer than i was doing previously

I've almost perfected it. They almost had that fried crispy texture to them. They were crispy no doubt, but not super crispy

lemon peppa da goat

I'm a try them wings AP and if they nasty I'm a talk so much shit about NO you gonna think Bush was re-elected

Back