Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW, Boxden or The Coli?

is posting on forums really an older crowd thing? how old are we talking?
reddit and 4chan are massive and they're essentially forums, albeit filled with some of the biggest hollow headed pieces of shit the internet has to offer.

honestly, once anything gets too big and isn't properly moderated, it turns to shit. you'll get sites with admins who either couldn't care less or have some principled stance about free speech and shit turns into the wild west real quick.

back in the old days of youtube every other comment was racist.
the bots keep things under control now, but still, the amount of times i try to clapback on some whiteboy talking racially reckless on there with those bots automatically taking my shit down i can't even count.

When I started posting on the IC it was just for The Reason. I didn't even know other parts existed cause i bookmarked the reason. Then I found grown and sexy and lurked and drama from the donkey spilled into it but I stayed out the donkey cause I heard niggaz was getting hacked left and right. So I missed all of drama, sad to see it die like it did. It's like that shit died in one day after they changed the platform.

Funniest shit is when niggaz went to the blackboard and was acting all brand new.

I’ve lurked on The Coli & Boxden before. They always felt like lesser variations on the IC to me. ABW the right kind of set up. Chill but shit can pop off at a moments notice & it gets entertaining as fuck. Always felt good about being here.

yeah they keep talking about some indian paying for posts or something like that

They stalkers.

When you look at a lot of the profiles over there, some of them are hidden/limited so they won't let folks know what they been up to. A lot of them know each other and be dappin' each other 30+ times in a week and racking up nearly 400 posts in a week. When you call them out about it, they just disappear.

It’s a team of Indians on thecoli behind 1 account. :lol10:

And Boxden is trash

lol. i knew it. I signed up for the coli in 2019 and they still ain approve me to post ? it's sum bs. I want to design sum merch for them and post in The Root...

ABW doesn't let you post for 30 days in TCT to deter trolls and it works great. Idk why The Coli won't. BX has a 24 hour wait period.

edit: and
JBO
lol

Man look at this bullshit. I'm browsing The Coli and this "breh" says that some Nigerian was tryna scam him, so he insults him caling him a Kaffir (South African and Middle Eastern version of N1gg3r)

He says that he feels bad but "he was mad"

I've never in my life heard another Black man call another Black man a N1gg3r. Even as a joke. Fuckin ridiculous, The Coli has a kak problem Screenshot_20210126-180326_Fennec F-Droid.jpg

When I started posting on the IC it was just for The Reason. I didn't even know other parts existed cause i bookmarked the reason. Then I found grown and sexy and lurked and drama from the donkey spilled into it but I stayed out the donkey cause I heard niggaz was getting hacked left and right. So I missed all of drama, sad to see it die like it did. It's like that shit died in one day after they changed the platform.

Funniest shit is when niggaz went to the blackboard and was acting all brand new.
If you was scared said that....

Also, name names

I only post on ABW. I tried Coli for like a day but it always ran super slow for me and just didnt seem that fun. Ive always heard of Boxden through the years but wasnt aware it was a "black site". Never posted there.

I just came to ABW cuz this is where a lot of the posters from the IC was going and all those personalities clashing or coming together is what made posting on the IC, now ABW, so fun.

Back