Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW, Boxden or The Coli?

My first was b-boys.com

They did text battling there

the days of online text battles rofl we had groups and all that... I started out on the gunit forums.. then made my own when that went out...which did pretty well for a while then I found AHH.

I haven’t heard of Coli since those days.

Man hell yea, text battling was big around 08-09..

only those who were serious with their shit would do audio battles

I remember everybody repping cliques w/ the logos in their sigs too. Mfs would make you audition through battling just so you could get in

I said there wasn't much

Of course there were a handful of white/racist trolls but they didn't dominate.. they were ignored

The overwhelming majority of IC fuckery a was black and authentic
OK, fam.

I’ll let you tell it.

I remember the IC being heavy with trolls.

Clowns always trying to start shit.

But, it was cool though.

The original song forums had some really funny threads..bozden was always the spot to get leaks and new music..I got spotify now so....side note does shit leak anymore..that used to be a major deal years ago

From what I seen..

Boxden got a bunch of folks that's not in the streets, in the streets while they're online. Theres no real sense of community, it just a bunch of dudes tryna out tough and out cool each other. A bunch of Mals,jim Jones' and bow wows on there.

The coli is a group of very creative young men that lack life experience. So alot their threads are from a childish viewpoint, but at least they are creative.

ABW...

We just a bunch of grown ass niggaz
mj_drunk3.png

The IC had sum gay nikkaz on that bytch.

Some Bay Area nikka name Thatboydizz pretended to be a female and started a thread to look for da best lookin IC nikka.

Then u had sum dumb ass nikkaz.

Some nikka started a thread about ppl speaking a certain language was encoded in they DNA.

Then u had chicks buttnaked flicks getting exposed. One chick was a cam hoe n got her shyt put in front street
anyone from ic remember this ?

Y’all got me thinking about when I first started visiting the IC. I think I first started lurking around 2006 or 2007. Lurked for years before I joined and started posting. I was scared to post cause everybody seemed so quick witted and somebody was always getting ethered to oblivion and/or exposed.

I didn’t really start posting a lot until the GOT thread popped off on the IC. Then here I really got into the politics threads.

I don’t have the energy or patience to find new e-friends at this point.

Back