Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW, Boxden or The Coli?

fuck the coli

use to frequent boxden in the instrumental section for the vinyl rips. had a producer/dj that used to loop album cuts by request that sounded like legit releases

anyone remember BGOL (black girl online). IC was cool while it lasted - ABW the last one standing

I only remember vaguely browsing The Coli a few times in the past so I do not have any input it unfortunately.

I mainly lurk on here, but the atmosphere of this forum is better by a long shot compared to Boxden.

As far as Boxden goes it was cool when I first joined it back in 2013, but throughout the last 7 years it has seen a sharp decline in quality. Too many trolls had taken over shortly after I joined. Between them, I've endured the following:
  • Undercover white people using slang and throwing out the N-word every other fifth word in a post. (It was really easy to spot these guys, they contributed to the majority of my ignore list)
  • People stanning for celebrities they have never met way too damn much (Notable examples being Jay Z, Drake, 50 Cent, and Eminem)
  • People openly celebrating fuck shit (Chiraq/Chi-Wire threads as an example, the reign of 69 threads being another.)
  • Certain users actively going out to their way to start shit/bait people with inane rhetoric or being contrarian whenever high-profile incidents of police brutalities/riots/protests came up during the 2010s. Alot of these people were racist whites but self-hating Hispanics and coons were also in the mix.
  • Super trolls = certain users who have way too much time on their hands, Porcugenes being one of the most infamous. These aliases would sometimes have more than 10,000 posts on the site despite being freshly created accounts.
  • Around the time of the 2016 election and the months leading up to it, Boxden was flatout brigaded by white supremacist/Stormfront-esque posters. These fools would openly incite ignorance/MAGA/pro-Trump bullshit. There would not be a day when I would not go through some form of fuckery from these clowns. To this day I have around close to 500 people put on my ignore list simply because I don't want to see any posts from them.
  • People whose mission is to post nothing but white women in the "thots/eyecandy" section of the site and try to downplay/shit on black women/other women of color.
  • Inaction of site admin (ronnie) and moderators doing anything about the above. In order to get banned permanently from Boxden one had to have been a major pain or actively looking to get terminated.

Yeah, I’m glad I don’t mess with those clowns.

I’ll just stick with ABW.

I only remember vaguely browsing The Coli a few times in the past so I do not have any input it unfortunately.

I mainly lurk on here, but the atmosphere of this forum is better by a long shot compared to Boxden.

As far as Boxden goes it was cool when I first joined it back in 2013, but throughout the last 7 years it has seen a sharp decline in quality. Too many trolls had taken over shortly after I joined. Between them, I've endured the following:
  • Undercover white people using slang and throwing out the N-word every other fifth word in a post. (It was really easy to spot these guys, they contributed to the majority of my ignore list)
  • People stanning for celebrities they have never met way too damn much (Notable examples being Jay Z, Drake, 50 Cent, and Eminem)
  • People openly celebrating fuck shit (Chiraq/Chi-Wire threads as an example, the reign of 69 threads being another.)
  • Certain users actively going out to their way to start shit/bait people with inane rhetoric or being contrarian whenever high-profile incidents of police brutalities/riots/protests came up during the 2010s. Alot of these people were racist whites but self-hating Hispanics and coons were also in the mix.
  • Super trolls = certain users who have way too much time on their hands, Porcugenes being one of the most infamous. These aliases would sometimes have more than 10,000 posts on the site despite being freshly created accounts.
  • Around the time of the 2016 election and the months leading up to it, Boxden was flatout brigaded by white supremacist/Stormfront-esque posters. These fools would openly incite ignorance/MAGA/pro-Trump bullshit. There would not be a day when I would not go through some form of fuckery from these clowns. To this day I have around close to 500 people put on my ignore list simply because I don't want to see any posts from them.
  • People whose mission is to post nothing but white women in the "thots/eyecandy" section of the site and try to downplay/shit on black women/other women of color.
  • Inaction of site admin (ronnie) and moderators doing anything about the above. In order to get banned permanently from Boxden one had to have been a major pain or actively looking to get terminated.
Wow what a revelation

This makes the IC that much more legendary cuz there wasn't much of any of that shit happening

Wow what a revelation

This makes the IC that much more legendary cuz there wasn't much of any of that shit happening
Wrong.

There were a buncha undercover Caucasians and some super trolls at the IC.

You remember @ether_i_am?

That dude actually had posters complaining to mods begging for him to get banned.

Wrong.

There were a buncha undercover Caucasians and some super trolls at the IC.

You remember @ether_i_am?

That dude actually had posters complaining to mods begging for him to get banned.
I said there wasn't much

Of course there were a handful of white/racist trolls but they didn't dominate.. they were ignored

The overwhelming majority of IC fuckery a was black and authentic

Tryna remember the first hip hop forum I was on before the IC (I was like 15 lmao) but can’t remember the name for the life of me

Mine was this site called Hip Hop Ave. It was basically for mfs that did music or liked to freestyle but it had other sections too.

That shit was nice.. only reason I found it was cause Id be trying to download a album and they had a section for free downloads. Music, Games, adobe products, flicks n all that... So it would always be in the top of my google results.

After a while I started taking freestyle battles n shit. Had just started to build a nice rep for myself on that hoe and then the site got popped for copyright smh

Couldnt ever find out where everybody went so i finally settled for the IC

Mine was this site called Hip Hop Ave. It was basically for mfs that did music or liked to freestyle but it had other sections too.

That shit was nice.. only reason I found it was cause Id be trying to download a album and they had a section for free downloads. Music, Games, adobe products, flicks n all that... So it would always be in the top of my google results.

After a while I started taking freestyle battles n shit. Had just started to build a nice rep for myself on that hoe and then the site got popped for copyright smh

Couldnt ever find out where everybody went so i finally settled for the IC

Yea mine was connected to some rap blog that got shut down eventually, around 09 or so when I found the IC. It was similar to sites like Nahright..

I've seen them all. ABW is #1 for diversity of content. Also #1 because of the Mega thread. The Coli has great threads as well, but not on ABW's level. Boxden is okay. They are garbage now because they hide behind Cloudfare and you can't access the site using a VPN. Live2Hustle is really good (used to be AllSexResources - ASR). BGOL is okay (the only other truly black-themed site).

I remember them all though.

The People's Board
On Probation
etc.

ABW for the win because its easy to post on here with different threads and the layout makes it easy to navigate after I joined. I like the different topics this forum has and this is the best forum when it comes to finding nudes that are hard to find of the women we want to see. So, I'm on this forum a lot and reddit. Only thing I wished this forum had is a direct video that we can upload without having to used 3rd party websites to upload the videos to put on ABW. Also the banner is dope honoring KOBE which is a nice touch. Plus, I've seen coli but didn't like how their forum looked.

I hope ABW takeover facebook and become the biggest social media forum on the planet. One day facebook will permanently shutdown because of the algorithm of suspending people for the post they put out but never ban those racist of the shit they post. I was a repeat offender always going to facebook jail for my comments and post. FUCK MARK ZUCKERBERG

I've seen them all. ABW is #1 for diversity of content. Also #1 because of the Mega thread. The Coli has great threads as well, but not on ABW's level. Boxden is okay. They are garbage now because they hide behind Cloudfare and you can't access the site using a VPN. Live2Hustle is really good (used to be AllSexResources - ASR). BGOL is okay (the only other truly black-themed site).

I remember them all though.

The People's Board
On Probation
etc.
Live2Hustle still exist?

Back