• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced dude is on some nuts shit, just no way it's possible to be exhibit this kind of behavior otherwise. I can't fathom a human being able to operate normally in such a way.

you realize you still commenting and responding too right?

you can easily fall back too.....

either you want the last word...or you ain't ready to drop it either

I'm convinced dude is on some nuts shit, just no way it's possible to be exhibit this kind of behavior otherwise. I can't fathom a human being able to operate normally in such a way.

Why you looking for a father figure online, you going to go from calling the nigga uncle to dad like these chicks aren't you.

Why you looking for a father figure online, you going to go from calling the nigga uncle to dad like these chicks aren't you.
Yo clearly you can't understand jokes and general bullshitting between posters because of your unlikeable ass disposition, I expect you not to understand it.

And that's why I think you on some nuts shit, there's no way you're a sane individual, it explains the unlikeable mad at life aura you exude.

Yo clearly you can't understand jokes and general bullshitting between posters because of your unlikeable ass disposition, I expect you not to understand it.

And that's why I think you on some nuts shit, there's no way you're a sane individual, it explains the unlikeable mad at life aura you exude.

And I think you pussy, so we're done here lil nigga. Mind your fucking business when grown folks are talking.

e3ef23b51359131729d24e8204bb6e1c8f05ab87d49d9ca84a26b9f7e4587b8e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back