• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously got something to get off your chest because you all up in this. Niggas coming to dudes defense like he's a woman.
Bruh, I already said how I feel about you hiding hands when ever somebody claps back at you, at this point, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and having fun with it.

And those pussy mods should have handled it, people have been banned for less. White posters have been banned for it but why is she safe.
My gosh I wonder what it could possibly be, maybe it's because she hasn't said anything actually racist. Maybe it's just a case of faux outrage for clicks and internet points

That racist P Swayze got clapped in cheap seats, Matt got clapped where y'all post at but Donkey let her stay because niggas trying to fuck

I guarantee you, if she said something to the effect of what chi claims she did and she was black yall would be clicking lol on that shit. But cause she white yall wanna make a mountain out of a molehill just for the reactions and internet points.

Conflict and plenty of other posters been calling each other nigger and all kinds of stuff but time after time yall click that lol reaction like it's nothing.

I don't laugh at none of that stuff she post. I don't even acknowledge her truthfully. She post a pic and niggas swing on they vines from other subforums to Cape for her and simp her

I am not going through this thread.

However, it amazes me that you niggas argued about "nothing" since the afternoon to nighttime.

I am happy you niggas got fire, but wow.

Nah, give it till 8 pm bruh, if no response from kai is posted then it's safe to say chi is telling tales of duck the kind

Or maybe she hadn't responded yet, stfu nigga talking to me from here on out. You got a mod spot and turned pussy.

Niggas over the shit and here you are trying to start it up again.

You still mad nigga, he said my name unlike me saying yours. The shit over the fuck you still harping on it for. If the girl respond I'll post it, if she dont oh well

You still mad nigga, he said my name unlike me saying yours. The shit over the fuck you still harping on it for. If the girl respond I'll post it, if she dont oh well
you still projecting,

i'm clearly clowning at this point....

u seem furious though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back