• Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one appreciated my efforts of lyrically answering the questions :cry:

I asked you what was you doing

You gave the appearance like you didn't really care. If you insisted on using lyrics, I would've answered the question first, then ended with a lyric.

i was just about to

~ahem~

CONGRATS TO @Joshua Sanchez WHO WON THE 2ND ABW PEOPLE'S MOD CONTEST.

on the real, him and chicity had me rolling with the back and forth

kinda disappointed only 15 voted, but we gon be talking about how to engage more members here so that there is a better turnout for the election 6 months from now when Josh has to run again.

congrats young fella

XgFBhb.gif

Please refer to me as sanchez the great from now on, I'd like to thank @Kandy for the support throughout this whole thing, and thanks to all that voted in this election whether for me or chicity.

Congrats.....you bastard lol

Do right by everybody, I'll see you in 6 months...

One question... how do people, how are gone or about to leave on a long hiatus mod worthy? Them niggas ain't really contributing to the cause? What happens if a poster runs a mod off? Can that poster get that mods seat? I mean does show that that poster is to trill if he runs a mod away.

One question... how do people, how are gone or about to leave on a long hiatus mod worthy? Them niggas ain't really contributing to the cause? What happens if a poster runs a mod off? Can that poster get that mods seat? I mean does show that that poster is to trill if he runs a mod away.
we cross them bridges when we get to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back