• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah shit i gotta go home now. Ill see ya guys tomorrow!
Lou, you don't need a valid reason to vote for me b. All I ever asked on these streets is be straight up with me. Own ya ain't shitness if that's the road you wanna travel. Or stand by the words ya mans wrote and you cosigned

I'd rather a real enemy than a fake friend any day of the week. Josh.....he as fake as they come

Lou, you don't need a valid reason to vote for me b. All I ever asked on these streets is be straight up with me. Own ya ain't shitness if that's the road you wanna travel. Or stand by the words ya mans wrote and you cosigned

I'd rather a real enemy than a fake friend any day of the week. Josh.....he as fake as they come
I'm one of the most nicest genuine people in these parts sir, stop the slander.

Ask chi who the guy in your avi is, if he can answer correctly give him the vote if not vote me, your pal sanchez

My nigga from Preacher bruh, don't try to play me! SK

@Lou Cypher let me get that vote my friend

I said name, not show doesn't count

Saints of Killers! The Angel of Death

You want his real name also?

Too late b

Be quicker on those googles next time
As I stated in my closing, how exactly is this any different from the mods you've had in the past? The ones that he trying to save the message boards from?

If he steals ya stashes, reneges on his bets, tries to find loopholes in everything you post now, what you think he gonna do when he got the power to edit your post?

Congratulations at Goldie, look like you lining up to have H-Rap on the team........

As I stated in my closing, how exactly is this any different from the mods you've had in the past? The ones that he trying to save the message boards from?

If he steals ya stashes, reneges on his bets, tries to find loopholes in everything you post now, what you think he gonna do when he got the power to edit your post?

Congratulations at Goldie, look like you lining up to have H-Rap on the team........
I reneged on nothing, you failed to answer the question properly, you gave me the show first, not the character. And thus you failed, like that one fateful rainy night.

What did you think SK meant? Connexxx Jr just admit you had no intention of giving me that vote. Even Lou bounced. It's cool

If you're to be the next mod you gotta be able to keep it 100 tho slime
giphy.gif

Deceitful now....deceit later.........

What did you think SK meant? Connexxx Jr just admit you had no intention of giving me that vote. Even Lou bounced. It's cool

If you're to be the next mod you gotta be able to keep it 100 tho slime
giphy.gif

Deceitful now....deceit later.........
Hmmmm nope still doesn't count bruh, I'm afraid initials aren't names.

Again, I'm one of the fairest most genuine posters on this board, just admit that you answered wrong.

Look man, I'm not about to argue semantics with you

You have proved time and time again, you willing to do whatever and justify ya means by any means necessary to get ya 'w'

I don't know why I expected you to keep it real with me tho, you can't keep it real with yourself

Look man, I'm not about to argue semantics with you

You have proved time and time again, you willing to do whatever and justify ya means by any means necessary to get ya 'w'

I don't know why I expected you to keep it real with me tho, you can't keep it real with yourself
I've been keeping it 100 with the people and that's what counts chi, that's all that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back