Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh House Stark also....dummy

A vote is a vote b

You ain't done enough crying yet?
No it's not, how can they respect the abw voting process when they've been here for a weekend, they didn't come here as first choice, they came as a last resort. I don't think those people should have a say in voting who becomes mod.

FbgPnoawcTa9y.gif

No it's not, how can they respect the abw voting process when they've been here for a weekend, they didn't come here as first choice, they came as a last resort. I don't think those people should have a say in voting who becomes mod.

FbgPnoawcTa9y.gif
Bruh....you had ppl voting for you before they even saw the first question

You got a nigga voting for you that you've robbed multiple times

You got a chick thats voting for you just because she made you a sign

Just what are you crying about? Why are the posters I mentioned vote worth less? Because....they wasn't bribed by you yet?

Bruh....you had ppl voting for you before they even saw the first question

You got a nigga voting for you that you've robbed multiple times

You got a chick thats voting for you just because she made you a sign

Just what are you crying about? Why are the posters I mentioned vote worth less? Because....they wasn't bribed by you yet?
You know what those people who voted for me have in common? They actually post on the abw, they've been here almost since it's beginning, the people you posted are refugees who wouldn't give af about the site if there's wasn't about to shut down.

You know what those people who voted for me have in common? They actually post on the abw, they've been here almost since it's beginning, the people you posted are refugees who wouldn't give af about the site if there's wasn't about to shut down.
awPinxU.gif

The fact that you treating them like second citizens is disturbing and disgusting. Especially when your platform was you gonna bridge the 'refugees', as you put it, into the ABW.

I guess that'll only happen IF you become a mod smh. You are are a POW sir

awPinxU.gif

The fact that you treating them like second citizens is disturbing and disgusting. Especially when your platform was you gonna bridge the 'refugees', as you put it, into the ABW.

I guess that'll only happen IF you become a mod smh. You are are a POW sir
I promised the people of abw heavy vetting as I think the refugees that the ic are sending aren't it's best people, those who come and become full abw members are fine with me but the others need a close on them. I'm here to protect the people of abw first and foremost.

Because I believe that the forum could benefit from me being on the mod team. With the influx of immigrants new users I believe that I can assimilate them into the vibe/culture of abw, and make them see the error of their ic ways. My competition cannot say the same, one in fact is responsible for the dumpster fire that the ic currently is today.
After he makes you wait 30 days and ensures your background clears.......

Joshua Trump ladies and gentlemen

I promised the people of abw heavy vetting as I think the refugees that the ic are sending aren't it's best people, those who come and become full abw members are fine with me but the others need a close on them. I'm here to protect the people of abw first and foremost.
@atribecalledGabi a mod but 'not it's best ppl'
@Inori, a regular LCA poster but 'not it's best ppl'
@Lurk Rambis a regular lurker but 'not it's best ppl'
@TheGOAT a regular vet but 'not it's best ppl'
@King of GA a regular LCA poster but 'not it's best ppl'
@B_A a regular white poster but 'not it's best ppl'

You new mod ladies and gentlemen. Can't wait to see what he thinks of you when he in office.....

@atribecalledGabi a mod but 'not it's best ppl'
@Inori, a regular LCA poster but 'not it's best ppl'
@Lurk Rambis a regular lurker but 'not it's best ppl'
@TheGOAT a regular vet but 'not it's best ppl'
@King of GA a regular LCA poster but 'not it's best ppl'
@B_A a regular white poster but 'not it's best ppl'

You new mod ladies and gentlemen. Can't wait to see what he thinks of you when he in office.....
None of them besides gabi and b_a are regular posters, they wouldn't be here without the ic going the way of the dinosaurs.

None of them besides gabi and b_a are regular posters, they wouldn't be here without the ic going the way of the dinosaurs.
So...some Muslims can vote on the ABW but others can't?? Gotta check if they came in before or after 911 huh?

Way to discriminate a whole group of ppl just becuase bruh

This is your new mod ladies and gentlemen. He for the ppl.........but some ppl. He for women rights, as soon as Kandy tell him which ones to be ok with. He wants for the new posters....but only after they clear his rigid standard of conduct

Gonna be a long 6 months for some of youse under his regime
xjEw7QT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back