• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...some Muslims can vote on the ABW but others can't?? Gotta check if they came in before or after 911 huh?

Way to discriminate a whole group of ppl just becuase bruh

This is your new mod ladies and gentlemen. He for the ppl.........but some ppl. He for women rights, as soon as Kandy tell him which ones to be ok with. He wants for the new posters....but only after they clear his rigid standard of conduct

Gonna be a long 6 months for some of youse under his regime
xjEw7QT.gif
As long as they become regular peaceful posters I'll welcome them into the abw family, unlike you, I won't let the heathens pull up in our forums like

tenor.gif

Nah, we aint gone play that here, them filthy mfs better gone head back to where they came from.

As long as they become regular peaceful posters I'll welcome them into the abw family, unlike you, I won't let the heathens pull up in our forums like

tenor.gif

Nah, we aint gone play that here, them filthy mfs better gone head back to where they came from.
Naw they filthy motherfuckers smh

This ain't the way to get new members to feel welcome. But wait, you only care about the 10 active posters anyway lol

Joshua Trump you gonna have a long tenure my friend

@Sweet Pussie Saturday don't abstain the vote

Lend me your support and you'll never be badgered by your enemies again

Once you thought I was a Beta, hopefully you see now I'm the Alpha

@IG360

Look man, how far we go back? We started the AGSN my g. Remember when we use to have the streets lit with out movement? Be honest, you wanna see Josh making moves come tomorrow? He has no respect for IC vets such as yourself. He never gave a fuck about ya sigs and Avi. AND the nigga stay throwing shots at House Targaryen

I may not have the cleanest hands but you know what you gonna get with me. Josh...well let's just say word on the street he a puppet for another poster....

This quite funny. Especially when recently you made the claim that I posted nothing but BAB's.

That's neither here nor there. Water under the bridge.

Naw they filthy motherfuckers smh

This ain't the way to get new members to feel welcome. But wait, you only care about the 10 active posters anyway lol

Joshua Trump you gonna have a long tenure my friend
I'll solve the money problem, and the refugee problem in 60 days, mark my words.

I'll have the solution and I mean the best solutions, abw will be the greatest forums on this planet under my modship

This quite funny. Especially when recently you made the claim that I posted nothing but BAB's.

That's neither here nor there. Water under the bridge.
Were we not a nation my friend? Were we not THE nation?

I might have not followed you down that road but I always respected the nation and the flag you represented. We better together than apart my g

@Cain You have no hope of winning, give your vote to a promising young blood

@NoOneImportant You may be not be anyone important but please, make an important decision for the site's future, vote for sanchez

Last edited:
@NoOneImportant I know we don't always see eye to eye but you standing behind the statements ya representative is spewing?

Seem counter-productive to what I see you talking about.
I gue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back