• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
iight lemme respond to all your shit at once, since posting them individually marks feelings....

yall niggaz stay tryna make up shit as yall go....i swear yall weak as shit.... niggaz just lying their way to convincing themselves of untrue shit.....

this like the dumbest shit ever bruh...

source.gif

Didn't read...

last week when i was on vacation?

cuz i honestly have no idea what the fuck you talking about bruh

Wasn't it the weekend before this past one, you know when that subject was talked about. Don't get Alzheimer's now.

AP knew what I was talking about just off what I posted she said.

Wasn't it the weekend before this past one, you know when that subject was talked about. Don't get Alzheimer's now.

AP knew what I was talking about just off what I posted she said.
nigga so was it last week or the weekend before this one??

cuz if it's the last time you made shit up, i don't remember you posting shit then either.....you making it like you proved some shit......all i remember is you making up shit and me calling you out on it

Wonder how we even got to this point... when I wasn't eem asking a useless part of the mod sqaud...

Du you're like the beast boy part of the team, you're just the human shield... please go play along with the white posters

Wonder how we even got to this point... when I wasn't eem asking a useless part of the mod sqaud...

Du you're like the beast boy part of the team, you're just the human shield... please go play along with the white posters
nigga, you literally asked a question and i answered....

you felt some type of way cuz i answered instead of goldie, and all i did was make fun of your grammar...i ain't' even care that you was mad....

then yall niggaz brought kat up outta nowhere....

yall niggaz hold on to shit like bitches forreal

i vaguely remember it

but she said something and again, vaguely remembering it, it was something that had a black person said it, no one would've batted an eye, but b/c she said it, and people have an axe to grind with her, the shit got blown way out of proportion. I dont remember exactly what she said, but i remember nigs nigging

nigga, you literally asked a question and i answered....

you felt some type of way cuz i answered instead of goldie, and all i did was make fun of your grammar...i ain't' even care that you was mad....

then yall niggaz brought kat up outta nowhere....

yall niggaz hold on to shit like bitches forreal
Yes he mad lol... this interaction is over

The weekend before this past one is last week man, WTH
:smh:
whatever nigga, as long as you know what you talking about, i'm sure you're happy....

i'll just take the L and keep it moving.... cuz yall niggaz tryna prove shit i don't even know what yall talking about

i vaguely remember it

but she said something and again, vaguely remembering it, it was something that had a black person said it, no one would've batted an eye, but b/c she said it, and people have an axe to grind with her, the shit got blown way out of proportion. I dont remember exactly what she said, but i remember nigs nigging
so niggaz called her out on it?

i vaguely remember it

Stop caping, the only good quality of black women is that they take their cheating black men back is what she said.

Only Kai got in her ass. All you niggas stayed hee'ing hee'ing with her.

Stop caping, the only good quality of black women is that they take their cheating black men back is what she said.

Only Kai got in her ass. All you niggas stayed hee'ing hee'ing with her.

like i said, i vaguely remembered that, but if it bothered you so much, why didnt you voice your concerns when she said it?

Only Kai got in her ass.
lol, you gonna have to post a link to this shit.....

cuz for one i don't even remember it.....

and if it did happen i'm sure i laughed at the absurdity of it as well...

and if kai went off on her, i prolly found that shit funny as well.....

if anything this shit sounds more like comedy than something to keep bringing up like ur feelings were hurt about it....

like this is some weird shit to hold on to.....i can't see anyone co-signing this statement for it to fit any claim you making....

i tried finding it, but no luck

i bet deadeye can tho...hold on...brb

and i'm closing this once i find it

nigga got called a dimwit and literally was like

"i bet you kat taught you that"

rofl.. u can't make this shit up......niggaz act like bitches that got cheated on,.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back