• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't gotta prove nothing, I said what I said. Y'all was coons always coming to her aid. You ain't changing my mind and I'm not changing yours so where do we go from here?
you a liar bruh, you can't post or prove one claim of me coming to shorty aid....

so if you insist on saying "yall niggaz" when responding to my posts, imma keep calling you a liar until you prove me wrong......
They also @ niggas too
i ain't gotta @ a nigga if he quote my posts.......

man just admit you wrong

like i said, if you were so outraged, you should've said something about it then on the IC...dont bring it to ABW

secondly, i asked you to find it...you chose not to. For someone who remembers something so vividly, looks like to me, you could've easily pointed the shit out, but you didnt, so again...either you remembered wrong...which is ok, or you exaggerating or lying. You have to decide how this gon play out.

i vaguely remember her saying a bunch of stuff people like you, would just reach on and try to call her a racist. Just admit you are the one who wrong.

if this the hill you gon die on today, then let it be known...i got time today

I ain't wrong, just admit you not trying to piss your big brother off. Last week you remembered now all of a sudden you don't. FOH nigga, youre dismissed

LMAO

dismissed...man if you dont gtfoh

you wrong, you wrong, and just for good measure...you wrong

man just admit you wrong

like i said, if you were so outraged, you should've said something about it then on the IC...dont bring it to ABW

secondly, i asked you to find it...you chose not to. For someone who remembers something so vividly, looks like to me, you could've easily pointed the shit out, but you didnt, so again...either you remembered wrong...which is ok, or you exaggerating or lying. You have to decide how this gon play out.

i vaguely remember her saying a bunch of stuff people like you, would just reach on and try to call her a racist. Just admit you are the one who wrong.

if this the hill you gon die on today, then let it be known...i got time today
i clearly remember kat being called out on saying dumb shit all the time and being called a racist for it, and i don't remember once time i swooped in and caped for her....
i don't remember anyone swooping in,

i remember her always being ganged up on...

and everyone laughing at whoever was shitting on her.... so to say kai went off on her, isn't a stretch.....

i'm calling the lie when he quotes me and says "yall" caped for her..... show that......please.....

LMAO

dismissed...man if you dont gtfoh

you wrong, you wrong, and just for good measure...you wrong

I swear you a hoe ass nigga ap, how you remember last week but now you don't. You scared of that big goofy ass nigga ain't you.

again.....stop trying to make it about her....

why you lie about me caping for her?
why you lie about directly addressing me in that first lie?

THEN FIND THE SHIT CHI!

if its out there, it will be found

and now he call me a hoe ass nigga LMAO

OMG...what am i gon do??

FOH nigga

man i'm going home...

if this nigga still lying tomorrow, imma be pissed as shit....

I just messaged Kai, we'll see when she responds back. I want a full apology from both you jackasses when she does.

powerless to stop you?

man get the fuck over yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back