• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh failing at this momentb like Trump did this weekend. Lol.
giphy.gif

There's a lot of hostility on both sides here

verbally beat me down?

man if you dont sit yo ass down somewhere with this silly shit

ol alternative facts ass

The bitch said it, of course she's not going to admit it. Of course you negroes stayed joking with her afterwards
nigga.....

stop trying to make it about her... you the one who lying here.....

first you made up a story that never existed...and tried to implicate me in the shit....that's one lie

then you trying to lie about not addressing your claims towards me..... that's the 2nd lie

admit your lies and we're done

nigga.....

stop trying to make it about her... you the one who lying here.....

first you made up a story that never existed...and tried to implicate me in the shit....that's one lie

then you trying to lie about not addressing your claims towards me..... that's the 2nd lie

admit your lies and we're done

So AP vaguely remembers it happening but he wanna play the lil brother role to you and now all of a sudden get amnesia.The shit happened, I saw it.

Go ask Kai, and go ask that fuck boy bilfigger, he was in the thread but don't tell him I said it cause he gonna deny it.

So AP vaguely remembers it happening but he wanna play the lil brother role to you and now all of a sudden get amnesia.The shit happened, I saw it.

Go ask Kai, and go ask that fuck boy bilfigger, he was in the thread but don't tell him I said it cause he gonna deny it.
nigga that's not how proving shit works....

you have no people to vouch your claim.... that means it's on you to ask them....

simply put

we don't believe you, you need more people......

nigga that's not how proving shit works....

you have no people to vouch your claim.... that means it's on you to ask them....

simply put

we don't believe you, you need more people......

I ain't gotta prove nothing, I said what I said. Y'all was coons always coming to her aid. You ain't changing my mind and I'm not changing yours so where do we go from here?

man just admit you wrong

like i said, if you were so outraged, you should've said something about it then on the IC...dont bring it to ABW

secondly, i asked you to find it...you chose not to. For someone who remembers something so vividly, looks like to me, you could've easily pointed the shit out, but you didnt, so again...either you remembered wrong...which is ok, or you exaggerating or lying. You have to decide how this gon play out.

i vaguely remember her saying a bunch of stuff people like you, would just reach on and try to call her a racist. Just admit you are the one who wrong.

if this the hill you gon die on today, then let it be known...i got time today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back