• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo u super stupid.. this is scary and funny as fuck at the same time...

this nigga gotta be mentally retarded or something....

i think i should be impressed that you know how to use computers.....

laughing at this shit gotta be wrong on my behalf....i should be ashamed forreal,.......

yo u super stupid.. this is scary and funny as fuck at the same time...

this nigga gotta be mentally retarded or something....

i think i should be impressed that you know how to use computers.....

laughing at this shit gotta be wrong on my behalf....i should be ashamed forreal,.......

Ain't nobody stupid but your dumb ass, I made a general statement and you jumped on it cause you felt a type a way. If you wasn't one of the niggas that was doing it you should have kept it moving. You felt a way about it and here we are.

Ain't nobody stupid but your dumb ass, I made a general statement and you jumped on it cause you felt a type a way. If you wasn't one of the niggas that was doing it you should have kept it moving. You felt a way about it and here we are.
nigga,

i responded to your comment directed at me......

i always respond to comments directed at me.....

then in your explanation for why you made your comment....you made up some shit that has yet to be verified anywhere but your imagination....

and here we are....

if you don't want me responding to your comments or bullshit claims against me bruh, it's as simple as not making comments or bullshit claims against me......

i ain't just gonna let you say whatever imaginary shit you want without responding....

like i honestly don't know how this shit is lost on you....

"if someone lies on you and it doesn't apply... all you gotta do is not respond and let them say shit about you that isn't true"
- chi-town brainless

nigga,

i responded to your comment directed at me......

i always respond to comments directed at me.....

then in your explanation for why you made your comment....you made up some shit that has yet to be verified anywhere but your imagination....

and here we are....

if you don't want me responding to your comments or bullshit claims against me bruh, it's as simple as not making comments or bullshit claims against me......

i ain't just gonna let you say whatever imaginary shit you want without responding....

like i honestly don't know how this shit is lost on you....

You responded the the general post first which I responded back and we've been here ever since. You feeling a type of way cause you said about 30 minutes ago that you was done and we're still here.

Just admit you felt a way and lets move on.

You responded the the general post first which I responded back and we've been here ever since. You feeling a type of way cause you said about 30 minutes ago that you was done and we're still here.

Just admit you felt a way and lets move on.
dawg, don't hide your hands...

you responded to a comment directed at me, so i included you in my reply, saying both yall niggaz smoking rocks.....

and your reply.....quoting me was that "you niggaz" shit you made up....

there is no "general comment" here...stop lying bruh.... you came at me, and now trying to change the facts...

i responded and now you copping pleas.....talking bout it was a general statement....

this is some sucka ass shit....

your whole character is being exposed right now...you looking real suspect bruh

You just a big sensitive goof, the post wasn't about you until you made it about you.
this is simply a lie.

I made a comment. Sam responded. You jumped on Sam's response,

I addressed yall both at the same time....

Posts 360, 362, 364, 366

i screenshotted it all.....i don't know how you can say anything else other than this happened..... but if you attempt to, i will call you a liar again

That comment wasn't directed at you, you felt the need to make it about you which I'm tired of saying. What don't you understand. You made it about you, not me.

Josh do something! This is a test of you character as a mod and you are letting the opportunity pass! Use your mod powers fool!

That comment wasn't directed at you, you felt the need to make it about you which I'm tired of saying. What don't you understand. You made it about you, not me.
i'm not gonna just let you lie bruh.....

the comment was directed at me.....i posted the proof...

you are lying. and i'm tired of it.

it has to stop.....

liars must be called out on their lies...

don't like it?....don't lie

Josh do something! This is a test of you character as a mod and you are letting the opportunity pass! Use your mod powers fool!
what josh gonna do?

tell ctb not to lie?
tell me not to call him out on his lie?

like there is literally nothing going on here but dude trying to weasel out of a lie......

i'm not gonna just let you lie bruh.....

the comment was directed at me.....i posted the proof...

you are lying. and i'm tired of it.

it has to stop.....

liars must be called out on their lies...

don't like it?....don't lie

Just admit you felt offended, apologize and lets move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back