Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
Keep abortion legal up until a certain point in the pregnancy, then after that make it illegal unless done for primarily medical reasons.

I don’t know why there’s this all or nothing stance from both sides, it’s almost like they never intended for a reasonable solution to be found and the argument is actually the whole point.

Part of the reason it's all or nothing is the logic and phrases used by each side.

For example "her body, her choice" is used by the pro choice side You can't say that AND have the stance you have. You'd have to go to the all or nothing extreme.

Last edited:
I hear you but if it a situation where it can hurt the health of the mother or abusive relationship or anything like that. Does the father opinion hold weight? We see stories of women having kids they wanted to abort and the father not being around and now it’s a worse situation.

And I get how dads can feel hurt. But if one party really really really does not want the kid I think it’s the best option

If the doctor thinks the pregnancy is a risk to the mother's health/life, I believe that is a decision that's between the woman and the doctor. I believe its fair to void rights for abusive men. Women already have the options to put men on child support, so the whole deadbeat dad thing already has at least partial solution. Let's be real though. How many men fight to keep kids that they abandon? It probably happens, but I doubt its common.

Yeah, Amber Thurman's passing is Trump/Kemp's fault since GA is restrictive on abortion.

Yeah right. Cut the bullshyt. Respect the State's laws and you won't have these problems. Your lil pro-democrat rebuttals won't matter either.

I mean RIP to Amber tho.

Yeah, Amber Thurman's passing is Trump/Kemp's fault since GA is restrictive on abortion.

Yeah right. Cut the bullshyt. Respect the State's laws and you won't have these problems. Your lil pro-democrat rebuttals won't matter either.

I mean RIP to Amber tho.

lol so you pretty much a conservative nigga.

I mean RIP to Amber tho.
Mark Robinson, is that you?

I enjoy watching Charlie Kirk get sonned

Notice the dehumanizing to make her feel less guilty. She wants to call it a parasite until it's viable to remove the feeling of wrongdoing from early abortions. If you want to label it as a parasite, there would be no reason to stop at viability. So why do it?

Notice the dehumanizing to make her feel less guilty. She wants to call it a parasite until it's viable to remove the feeling of wrongdoing from early abortions. If you want to label it as a parasite, there would be no reason to stop at viability. So why do it?
You're doing the same thing Kirk did in that video

I mean RIP to Amber tho.
Respecting the state’s law is exactly what she did, it was her final act

Back